September 8, 20251 yr Find it that comical loads are flipping off that much they are having a high volume number of complaints against it 🤣 Like apart from the actual chart what use is the data to people to warrant that much uproar
September 8, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, Dj Cheeky magpie said:Got off Spotify online chat team, i have checked that from my end and we're currently experiencing a technical issue that is impacting how some of our data is displayed. Our teams are actively working to resolve it.We will see by today’s numbers if it’s just a technical data showing error or whether the numbers actually don’t exist
September 8, 20251 yr Imagine a chart malfunction due to Spotify not updating. You wouldn’t have malfunctions in the physical and download era 🤣
September 8, 20251 yr 1 minute ago, Hadji said:Imagine a chart malfunction due to Spotify not updating. You wouldn’t have malfunctions in the physical and download era 🤣I'm pretty sure they could have happened, hypothetically at least. I vaguely remember threads about charts in certain weeks in the physical Era being wrong or inaccurate. I think some weeks even the #1 was in debate. Edited September 8, 20251 yr by Eric_Blob
September 8, 20251 yr 2 minutes ago, Hadji said:Imagine a chart malfunction due to Spotify not updating. You wouldn’t have malfunctions in the physical and download era 🤣What about the infamous 10th July 1999 chart where Virgin and Our Price sales weren't reported? There were definitely malfunctions in the physical era Edited September 8, 20251 yr by gasman449
September 8, 20251 yr 18 minutes ago, Hadji said:Imagine a chart malfunction due to Spotify not updating. You wouldn’t have malfunctions in the physical and download era 🤣What a ridiculous thing to say, there have been countless examples in the pre-streaming era where data wasn't reported in time and therefore didn't make the chart!
September 8, 20251 yr It's not really a huge issue if the data is being collected and the service works just fine.
September 8, 20251 yr 2 minutes ago, Steve201 said:Just makes Fridays chart all the more exciting!Not for me!!!!
September 8, 20251 yr 5 minutes ago, JosephBoone said:Not for me!!!! Well quite 😮, didn’t think about that aspect of the unpredictability Joseph!
September 8, 20251 yr 8 minutes ago, JosephBoone said:Not for me!!!! You had 6 weeks holiday 😝I know i know teachers only actually get about 3 before you shoot 🤭
September 8, 20251 yr I've been recording Sinitta's performance on British and Maltese Spotify top 50 charts for 26 years and I'm getting increasingly worried about how long this period of missing data in my spreadsheet is going to get!
September 8, 20251 yr Would this Spotify data error be affecting personal charts (I.e. via statsforspotify)? I’ve had a few big swings but not sure if it’s just down to not a lot of new songs out
September 8, 20251 yr A Twitter account (Chartdata) have confirmed Biebers Friday streams for Swag… the website still hasn’t updated but a positive sign there could be some movement very shortly?!
Create an account or sign in to comment