September 14, 20251 yr These Coldplay songs aren't going anywhere anytime soon are they 😢 Sparks can stay though
September 14, 20251 yr Yeah ngl the album chart is more appealing to me this , although don't mind if Olivia finally does it
September 14, 20251 yr Just now, Leicslad said:I didn't hear them say Yellow but I might have missed itDefinitely did say Yellow!Just now, mrpopquiz said:Sapphire was up 19 places last Sunday and ended up being a non mover !!I suppose it doesn't have the lack of Spotify counting against it so much right now so perhaps less drastic a fall coming
September 14, 20251 yr If Dead Dance reaches number 10 Gaga will have a top 10 bingo BTW! Hope she gives us one after Calvin/Ed/Justin let us down
September 14, 20251 yr Will guess Camera is above this and will fall below it, bodes well for a Gaga bingo given it doesn't peak higher!
September 14, 20251 yr Lady Gaga's bingo card at the moment1 - 62 - 13 - 24 - 15 - 26 - 17 - 28 - 19 - 110 - 0
Create an account or sign in to comment