Jump to content

Where do you predict the new 2026 Sugababes album will chart? 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Where do you predict the new 2026 Sugababes album will chart?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Posted

Where do you predict the new 2027 Sugababes album will chart?

Edited by Sacred3

  • Replies 18
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Paddington James
    Paddington James

    I'd love it to go #1, but even if it can go top 5 I feel that would be good. I just really want Siobhan to have a #1 album to her name for some reason.

It's a bit hard to say knowing nothing about it and it being very far in the future. I'd like to think they could score an easy top 10 or even top 5 in the right week?

  • Author

I think it’s fair to say we’d all love to see them get a Number 1 — this line-up truly deserves it. Realistically, being independent makes that a tough goal, but I’d be thrilled with a Top 3 finish. At the very least, I’m confident it will land in the Top 10. Hopefully, they’ve got some physical editions and in-store signings lined up to give it the push it deserves.

We will all be Shook when they finally announce it

  • Author

Had a dream last night it was number 3

  • Author

I hope they do!!! It will give them a better charting placement and they know the fans will buy it. But you are right, it would be very expensive for them to do now that they are self funding.

  • 3 months later...

All depends on the chart week but I think top 5 is possibly achievable here if they did big promo on release week. With variants as pricey as it could be to get different artworks or artworks with each member it would really help them but I think they have enough loyalty, goodwill and hustle to get a #10 album at least?!

Oh I really hope we get that album soon!

  • 6 months later...

Im going top 40.

They do have a lot of formats which is helpful. i would love to see them higher but im going to chose to be realistic

Definitely top 10, quiet time of year. They’ll need what about 8k to guarantee it? 5 months worth of pre-orders, we also don’t know what performances live are yet to come.

If Hilary Duff can go top 5 I’m pretty sure the Sugababes can too! It’s their first real album in such a long time.

It is very difficult to predict albums nowadays though, you get some random indie acts you’ve never heard of go #1 with 20k first week then big names like Miley and Ellie completely flopping.

I don't know what I predicted originally but just revoted top 5 - I can see it entering as high as 3 depending on the competition. A 3rd #1 album would be incredible though - especially 20 years after their last! cheeseblock

  • Author

Top 3 but I can see a number 1!!!

If they go full on with variants, signings etc I think top 5 would be definite but a number 1 would be possible but they would have to work hard for it.

I really hope they can go Top 3, if it turns out to be a quiet enough release week in February, and if they really push the promo, I’d love to see them sell 10k+ and go Top 3 ☺️

I'd love it to go #1, but even if it can go top 5 I feel that would be good.

I just really want Siobhan to have a #1 album to her name for some reason.

Edited by Paddington James

Niche question here but if this was to go to #1 has any other band had 3 different line ups all get a #1 album.

Taller In More Ways was the 2.0 line up when that debuted at #1. Then 3.0 had a #1 album with Change!

Also absolutely love that this is a self titled album. I know sometimes it’s a bit lazy but in this instance and given the wait we’ve had and the struggles they had to actually get the name back it’s a major power move.

The albums chart is baffling atm as like others have said there’s big names who’ve had big success struggling and acts who are lesser known getting #1 debuts but I think this will attract quite a big following on week one at least!

  • Author

I find the charts incredibly frustrating these days. They don't seem to represent real taste or what people are genuinely buying and listening to anymore. Instead, they often reflect whichever songs are going viral on TikTok and being used in countless videos, which then drives streams and chart positions.

It's a shame because so many genuine artists and great records are being overlooked. Sometimes I honestly wonder if it's time to scrap the charts altogether, because they no longer feel like a true reflection of the music people actually love.

9 hours ago, Jordanlee1402 said:

Also absolutely love that this is a self titled album. I know sometimes it’s a bit lazy but in this instance and given the wait we’ve had and the struggles they had to actually get the name back it’s a major power move.

Exactly my thought! I usually hate self-titled albums but in this case it’s welcome: reclaiming their band name after the indignity of only having rights to it on gift wrap lmao. lolwub

I think and hope top 5. Probs 3-5. Would love it to challenge for number 1 but who knows !

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.