Jump to content

XMAS Chart Predictions Week Ending December 26th 20 members have voted

  1. 1. XMAS Chart Prediction Week Ending December 26th

    • Stay at Number 1
      8
    • Number 2
      5
    • Fall below Number 2
      7
  2. 2. XMAS Ireland and Australia

    • Australia will enter the official Top 50
      6
    • Ireland will enter the official Top 100
      3
    • It wont chart in either
      11
  3. 3. XMAS Sales Week Ending December 26th

    • 40k or higher
      17
    • Less Than 40k.
      3
  4. 4. Fully Wrapped Album UK

    • Will be Top 40 on week 3
      11
    • Will drop out of the the Top 40 on week 3
      9

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 26
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Daring to dream for a 2nd week at #1 after the mass media exposure - I feel Alexa will ramp up the spam and people will seek the song out due to the coverage.

  • Padamic_Tension
    Padamic_Tension

    Ya I think the number 1 media coverage will help her get some extra sales especially today.

  • Padamic_Tension
    Padamic_Tension

    I think the same but I'm hoping Xmas might sneak in to the lower end of the irish top 100. With the amazon exclusive deal is that amazon UK only. I've wondered why it doesn't crossover with Ireland fo

On 24/12/2025 at 12:16, Jessie Where said:

#1 come on!! Why not #IBelieveInYou

Album will probably be borderline top 20.

Ah so hope this is the case and Alexa went into overdrive yesterday and they’ve reported 3 million streams for Christmas Day 🤣

  • Author

Well unfortunately Xmas didn't chart here in Ireland again this week and the album isn't top 100 either.

So the UK remains the only places it charted as it doesn’t appear to have made the Australia Official Aria charts either.

Hopefully it might pop up on a few charts new t year when it’s added to all streaming services.

  • Author
55 minutes ago, ___∆___ said:

So the UK remains the only places it charted as it doesn’t appear to have made the Australia Official Aria charts either.

Hopefully it might pop up on a few charts new t year when it’s added to all streaming services.

Fingers crossed.

I was really hoping it would sneak into both charts this week.

To be honest, with the kind of deal she had with it being an Amazon exclusive I wasn't really expecting it to show up anywhere else but the UK anyway.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.