Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

Brandon Flowers confirmed on an Instagram AMA that he’s finished 2 solo albums that will release next year!

The plan is then for a new Killers album in 2027.

  • Replies 19
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • WhoOdyssey
    WhoOdyssey

    Brandon's confirmed in an interview that the follow-up to this album will be released next Summer, with a new Killers album in "early 2028".

  • WhoOdyssey
    WhoOdyssey

    Yeah it is, they were recorded at the same time.

I really liked his other two solo albums particularly the Desired Effect. Looking forward to these.

  • 5 months later...

Not really been too much of a fan of The Killers more recent work (the last album of theirs I bought was ‘Wonderful Wonderful’ but I don’t remember loving it. But I loved his first 2 solo albums and like T-Boy, ‘The Desired Effect’ is my favourite and truly fantastic!

Intrigued to hear this.

  • Author
4 minutes ago, Tafty said:

Not really been too much of a fan of The Killers more recent work (the last album of theirs I bought was ‘Wonderful Wonderful’ but I don’t remember loving it. But I loved his first 2 solo albums and like T-Boy, ‘The Desired Effect’ is my favourite and truly fantastic!

Intrigued to hear this.

It's a country album - so I suspect you may be disappointed if you weren't a fan of The Killers' more Americana-inspired recent albums.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author
8 hours ago, darrens94 said:

‘Tiger’s Blood’ out today and it’s my favourite so far!

And added to the Radio 2 playlist!

  • 3 weeks later...

Listening to the album. Not heard anything else since the first single and ‘Tiger’s Blood’ is so good!

Its an album that needs a few listens, paradise is my fave so far only because im familar with it although Miss America and Angel stuck with me aswell.

I might give it a listen when I get a chance (there’s so many new releases over the past two weeks) but it’s a little to country for me.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Brandon's confirmed in an interview that the follow-up to this album will be released next Summer, with a new Killers album in "early 2028".

  • Author
38 minutes ago, maggotsforbrains said:

seems a bit soon to drop a follow up unless it's some kind of companion album?

Yeah it is, they were recorded at the same time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.