Jump to content

Featured Replies

yea Boston’s in and Opalite’s out by the looks of things, Opalite has gone straight into the silver rotation system alongside HUNTR/X - Golden

  • Replies 361
  • Views 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Can we cease with the spamming the thread with just naming random old songs with no context please

  • LiamSime
    LiamSime

    There’s absolutely no way anyone is gonna know what that stands for just looking at that acronym 🤣😭

  • #BanAcronymsOnBuzzjack

Posted Images

Ariana Grande has officially returned to Heart’s recurrent playlist as of today, with the return of One Last Time cheeseblock

  • 3 weeks later...

Heart have announced a festive event featuring Take That and more on December 14th with NatWest at Royal Albert Hall. I wonder how Capital will respond to this for Jingle Bell Ball this time….

Edited by Sami Hook Jama

Ooh Take that they are coming in swinging will be difficult to top that 🙌

Edited by 777666jason

Just Take that did you not see how full their circus tour was over the summer 🤣🤣 and if they are just 1 of the acts

1 hour ago, earthisturning said:

It's just Take That?

No. There’ll be more names. Wonder if Emilie Sandé is one of them since she’s on tour

7 hours ago, Sami Hook Jama said:

For example, Olly Murs, Leona Lewis and James Arthur are added

well one more sleep becomes 3 months of one more sleep-ing? kink

17 minutes ago, Jay79x said:

well one more sleep becomes 3 months of one more sleep-ing? kink

In the Jungle, the mighty Jungle

Leona, Take That, James and Olly sleeps tonight (and the others)

(Awimbawe, The Albert Hall x50) AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, HEART’S XMAS SHOW

Edited by Sami Hook Jama

At work this morning I heard them play Cleveland and they said they played patient zero but I didn’t hear it. Wonder if they’ll add 2 songs at once like with Ophelia and opalite… I don’t really think patient zero sounds like a heart song so I reckon it’ll be like fortnight they play it for a while but not in the long run

2 minutes ago, conorw said:

At work this morning I heard them play Cleveland and they said they played patient zero but I didn’t hear it. Wonder if they’ll add 2 songs at once like with Ophelia and opalite… I don’t really think patient zero sounds like a heart song so I reckon it’ll be like fortnight they play it for a while but not in the long run

It was played at 7.25 today

Edited by Sami Hook Jama

Yeah just checked radio box it was 7.25 so right before I start at half 7 so I just missed it lol

18 minutes ago, lewistgreen said:

Patient Zero was played about half 7 this morning on the breakfast show

That’s literally what I just said

Oh no Cleveland is also receiving another play 💔 plz plz plz for the love of god do not add it

riviera's added it so yea unfortunately looks like it's a double taylor add here too. such a shame they've skipped over the actually good 'Pink Clouding'. at least heart is seeing some new blood.

7 minutes ago, Jay79x said:

riviera's added it so yea unfortunately looks like it's a double taylor add here too. such a shame they've skipped over the actually good 'Pink Clouding'. at least heart is seeing some new blood.

Yeah pink clouding would’ve been a much bigger addition!

actually yea while i'm at it let's do a quick playlist refresher cos yall would be so shocked at how weird it is rn.

Alex Warren - FEVER DREAM

Myles Smith - Stay

Shakira x Burna Boy - Dai Dai

sombr - Homewrecker

STELLA LEFTY - Boston

Taylor Swift - Cleveland!

Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You

Taylor Swift - Patient Zero

Teddy Swims - The Door

RAYE's out this week, unsure when we lost Take That. Teddy got re-added like last week and is on HIGH rotation.... when mr know it all is right there....

5 minutes ago, Jay79x said:

actually yea while i'm at it let's do a quick playlist refresher cos yall would be so shocked at how weird it is rn.

Alex Warren - FEVER DREAM

Myles Smith - Stay

Shakira x Burna Boy - Dai Dai

sombr - Homewrecker

STELLA LEFTY - Boston

Taylor Swift - Cleveland!

Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You

Taylor Swift - Patient Zero

Teddy Swims - The Door

RAYE's out this week, unsure when we lost Take That. Teddy got re-added like last week and is on HIGH rotation.... when mr know it all is right there....

Teddy re-entered months ago. Would like Pink Pony Club to be re-added and Manchild to be added

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.