March 31Mar 31 9 hours ago, Jessie Where said:XMAS found rotting Not a song that would ho down during summer!!
March 31Mar 31 Author 37 minutes ago, Padamic_Tension said:Not a song that would ho down during summer!!Hahaha agreed, a late September performance might not be the best idea.
March 31Mar 31 Author I’ve been watching the footy shows the past few nights here and have noticed that every time they go to an ad break and come back from an ad break on one particular show they are playing Kylie Minogue songs.Spinning AroundLove At First SightCome Into My WorldGot To Be CertainThe Loco-MotionOn A Night Like ThisPadam PadamJust some of the songs I’ve heard so far. Edited March 31Mar 31 by Paddington James
September 17Sep 17 Author Just over a week until Kylie Minogue's pre-game performance at the AFL Grand Final on Saturday 26th September.According to Billboard it'll be a 20min performance.https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/kylie-minogues-afl-grand-final-show-mcg-1236338919/
September 19Sep 19 Full merch collection has dropped online - https://www.theaflstore.com.au/pages/km-26
September 19Sep 19 Author Offical Kylie Minogue footballs to celebrate the occasion.https://www.sherrin.com.au/collections/afl-x-kylie.html Edited September 19Sep 19 by Paddington James
September 19Sep 19 She is getting paid $150,000 Aus dollars per minute for her 20 min show next week the Balls selling well
September 19Sep 19 17 minutes ago, SmileyKylie said:She is getting paid $150,000 Aus dollars per minute for her 20 min show next weekthe Balls selling wellImagine if we could earn like that.
September 21Sep 21 Author I had the opportunity to get tickets to this, well the Grand Final itself but decided against it.It probably would've cost $250ish AUD which is around 130 GBP.I'd have loved to have got the ticket, but couldn't justify the cost at present.
September 21Sep 21 2 hours ago, Paddington James said:I had the opportunity to get tickets to this, well the Grand Final itself but decided against it.It probably would've cost $250ish AUD which is around 130 GBP.I'd have loved to have got the ticket, but couldn't justify the cost at present.Amazing but it’s ‘only’ a 20 minute performance - if the 40th rumour tour goes ahead next year they’ll be other opportunities to see her at a full show.
September 21Sep 21 Author 56 minutes ago, ___∆___ said:Amazing but it’s ‘only’ a 20 minute performance - if the 40th rumour tour goes ahead next year they’ll be other opportunities to see her at a full show.True.I also absolutely love the AFL, it’s my favourite sport. I went to the Grand Final 3 years ago, but the team I support was playing that day. KISS was the pre match entertainment that day.
September 23Sep 23 Author The Loco-Motion and Can’t Get You Out Of My Head were always certainties to be performed in my view and I’m really happy In Your Eyes seems to be included as well.
September 23Sep 23 4 hours ago, Paddington James said:The Loco-Motion and Can’t Get You Out Of My Head were always certainties to be performed in my view and I’m really happy In Your Eyes seems to be included as well.This - she was never going to miss off the song that started it all back in 1987 along with her biggest global hit/signature song.
September 23Sep 23 Im always happy to see the loco motion included as long as its not the awful slow or jazz version.
September 25Sep 25 Author On 24/09/2026 at 09:02, Padamic_Tension said:Im always happy to see the loco motion included as long as its not the awful slow or jazz version.I can’t image it will be, given the event.Also the CEO of the AFL has said this week that it his favourite songs from Kylie. So I’m guessing it’ll be performed as it normally would be.
September 25Sep 25 Author The weather in Melbourne is not great this morning. 10am and it 13 degrees and raining. hopefully it clears up for Kylie and the game.