Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 113
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ___∆___
    ___∆___

    Watched it multiple times, absolutely incredible. There is usually so much negativity from the GP in Australia regarding Kylie but I’ve seen so much of the opposite this time - maybe they are startin

  • Paddington James
    Paddington James

    The official HQ video posted to the AFL’s YouTube page.

  • SmileyKylie
    SmileyKylie

    Australia Itunes 18 CGYOOMH 22 Padam 30 Slow 32 Spinning Around 33 All The Lovers 35 Confide In Me 37 Love At First Sight 42 On A Night Like This 56 Locomotion 88 Did It Again Albums 9 Fev

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, ___∆___ said:

Ah never knew this was a thing - love that exposure for OANLT!

That's a great plug for on a night like this.

10 hours ago, Paddington James said:

I posted that on the previous page, it’s a great ad still. 😄

Forever my favourite Kylie advert -

  • Author
18 minutes ago, ___∆___ said:

Forever my favourite Kylie advert -

Haha I’d never seen that ad until now.

Was it shown in the UK to drive tourism to Australia?

Yes but i don't think it got another play after it's premiere because of the bush fires in Australia it wasn't deemed appropriate I think

44 minutes ago, Paddington James said:

Haha I’d never seen that ad until now.

Was it shown in the UK to drive tourism to Australia?

Yes - it got a mainstream premier, it was then pushed again a few years later.

42 minutes ago, Paddington James said:

Haha I’d never seen that ad until now.

Was it shown in the UK to drive tourism to Australia?

Yeah, it had quite a big television premiere on Christmas day that year. I kept calling it "the real Queen's speech"!

I’m really surprised that no Fever anniversary editions are up for preorder to capitalise on the show (not even the Dom Dolla remix of Head).

1 hour ago, iain said:

I’m really surprised that no Fever anniversary editions are up for preorder to capitalise on the show (not even the Dom Dolla remix of Head).

This! Was expecting something to be announced immediately to capitalise on the performance and exposure.

On 26/09/2026 at 10:02, ___∆___ said:

I thought the setlist was perfect and loved how it flowed but I always hope for any nod to Impossible Princess.

BTDYK always seems to get shunned despite being such a standout/iconic track.

I think they rightly focussed on Kylie's biggest streaming hits, and BTDYK is way down at 30 on Spotify. Saying that, Slow was included at 31, but that achieved Number 1 in Australia.

Honestly, I don't really enjoy 'Better The Devil You Know' live that much anymore since she doesn't do it in its original key. It always feels a bit flat to me.

31 minutes ago, Jessie Where said:

Honestly, I don't really enjoy 'Better The Devil You Know' live that much anymore since she doesn't do it in its original key. It always feels a bit flat to me.

The showgirl version remains the best live version of it.

  • 2 weeks later...

2026 Grand Final Entertainment Ratings

Kylie Minogue (AFL Pre-Game) - 1.83 Million (Average Viewers) / 4.35 Million (Reach)

Up 20% compared to 2025 pre-game show.

  • Ratings Growth: Kylie's performance saw a 20% increase in total reach compared to Snoop Dogg's pre-game entertainment set in 2025.

  • Social Media Impact: Across digital activations and brand partnerships (such as Telstra), Kylie generated over 450,000 direct engagements, nearly doubling the engagement of the AFL event hashtag itself.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.