Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 542
  • Views 360k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • DanielCarey
    DanielCarey

    I've decided to create this AF ranking in line with the Posters' Chart. I saw that there isn't one. That's why I've decided to do it. The 2026 run: 3 - 4 - 7 - 1 - 2 - 4 - 10 - 9 - 5 - 8 - 1 - 4 - 2

  • -Jay-
    -Jay-

    https://www.buzzjack.com/forums/topic/287052-spice-girls-artist-forum-chart-run/#findComment-5819946 Updated the first post 😄 The 10th May 2026 week at #1 with 572 posts - that was in fact the highe

Doing so well these past few weeks!

To celebrate we need the first post updated. It's been painful to see "#09, 23 posts" in the sub-title for so many weeks. :snif:

Edited by Voodoo

  • Author
To celebrate we need the first post updated. It's been painful to see "#09, 23 posts" in the sub-title for so many weeks. :snif:

Done! :yahoo:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
Next week #2 and then the following week #1 to continue the 5-4-3-2-1 pattern that's emerging :teresa:
Next week #2 and then the following week #1 to continue the 5-4-3-2-1 pattern that's emerging :teresa:

 

Kylie will drop a surprise cassette single release midweek to stop the decent to #1 :lol:

  • Author
:rofl: I could see it, Kylie certainly loves a cassette :kink:
  • 1 month later...
  • Author

I've updated the first post!

 

The most recent chart:

 

#4 - 91 posts - Spice Girls (2.07%)

  • 7 months later...
  • Author
I've updated the first post to make the chart run completely up to date. Spice Girls is the #1 forum this week, for the first time since 23rd April 2023! :cheer:
  • 1 year later...

I've decided to create this AF ranking in line with the Posters' Chart. I saw that there isn't one. That's why I've decided to do it.

The 2026 run:

3 - 4 - 7 - 1 - 2 - 4 - 10 - 9 - 5 - 8 - 1 - 4 - 2 - 2 - 4 - 4 - 4 - 2 - 1

[04/01/2026]: #3 - 52 posts

[11/01/2026]: #4 - 45 posts

[18/01/2026]: #7 - 18 posts

[25/01/2026]: #1 - 177 posts

[01/02/2026]: #2 - 96 posts

[08/02/2026]: #4 - 59 posts

[15/02/2026]: #10 - 15 posts

[22/02/2026]: #9 - 40 posts

[01/03/2026]: #5 - 42 posts

[08/03/2026]: #8 - 33 posts

[15/03/2026]: #1 - 68 posts

[22/03/2026]: #4 - 28 posts

[29/03/2026]: #2 - 42 posts

[05/04/2026]: #2 - 63 posts

[12/04/2026]: #4 - 43 posts

[19/04/2026]: #4 - 58 posts

[26/04/2026]: #4 - 73 posts

[03/05/2026]: #2 - 178 posts

[10/05/2026]: #1 - 572 posts

Highest weekly posts: 572 posts, 10/05/2026

Total posts for 2026: 1,702 posts

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.