Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

I’ve had a pretty long day and I’ve been trying to look at a table esque list of sorts of who has the most weeks amongst males / females / groups on the UK chart. I’ve tried the internet and I’ve not had much luck besides going through OCC artist pages. Out of curiosity does anyone happen to know anywhere where has one or if it’s something people track themselves?

I’m presuming females wise Taylor and Madonna are the top 2 females but again anyone who knows more is very useful here!

Edit: My query here is more on artists culmative weeks than it is specific albums wise which has a wiki page updated weekly.

Edited by Jordanlee1402

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Views 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_albums_which_have_spent_the_most_weeks_on_the_UK_Albums_Chart Wikipedia gives a list of all albums that have spent 150 weeks or more on the UK charts. You could

  • Author

Bumping this perhaps could need moving to a new location. I found a page re albums with most weeks on charts but in terms of artists I’m still stuck. The reason for the thread was I’d seen how many weeks top 40 Olivia Rodrigo had already managed on the albums top 40 and there wasn’t many I seen who had more weeks than her 😅

18 minutes ago, Jordanlee1402 said:

Bumping this perhaps could need moving to a new location. I found a page re albums with most weeks on charts but in terms of artists I’m still stuck. The reason for the thread was I’d seen how many weeks top 40 Olivia Rodrigo had already managed on the albums top 40 and there wasn’t many I seen who had more weeks than her 😅

I think you’ll have to do it yourself 😜😜😜

  • 3 months later...

It would probably be easy to find the top 10 by looking at a list of the acts with most weeks, then looking at their official charts listing and seeing how many weeks they have been in each?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_albums_which_have_spent_the_most_weeks_on_the_UK_Albums_Chart

Wikipedia gives a list of all albums that have spent 150 weeks or more on the UK charts. You could extract and sort by artist to give you an indicative list for those artists and groups that appear multiple times...however this wouldn't include artists who had many albums but none of which exceeded 150 weeks but collectively they would have more chart weeks so its not a definitive list unfortunately

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.