Jump to content

Featured Replies

watched the episode. canada usually have such good smackdowns and this was so… boring?

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Nina West
    Nina West

    "congratulations, you named us teabag, great" - Iconic quote and will be stuck in my head now.

  • blacksquare
    blacksquare

    oui oui oui oui oui oui oui

  • RobBot
    RobBot

    A STACKED cast of icons. And Tiffany Ann Co.

Posted Images

Thank god this season is over, it could’ve been a memo.

  • 3 weeks later...

I have nothing against the challenges in this season... Or the queens themselves... But I will always say that a lipsync smack down for the final just doesn't work.

The queens that are fierce splitters and death droppers almost always make it through, and the songs chosen are usually songs that reward that.

Jada clearly never stood a chance against Nearah, and Sam tried her best (and I would say embodied the song far better than Aurora...) but was never going to make it through against the same lipsync that Aurora did to pretty much every song.

I actually didn't agree with most of the judging this season... And I've just watched S6 too, where it was a similar story... All too often a challenge winner is chosen that I really wouldn't have been able to see if the judges didn't randomly shower them with praise on the runway, and more often than not, the better lipsync performance was booted out imo 🤣 This seems to mostly be the case for Canadian series tbf, so maybe I just don't see what they're looking for?

Up next DUvTW. I hope that's better, at least!

  • Author

Could someone unpin this thread, please? The season ended nearly a month ago.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.