Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 46
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Benson Boone
    Benson Boone

    Because it’s a fake album 😅

  • DanielCarey
    DanielCarey

    #11 this week with 6,303 units

  • Juranamo
    Juranamo

    You've just described most greatest hits/compilation albums here. The only difference here, is that this album (to me) doesn't really feel like a legitimate album purely because there has been no prop

Posted Images

10 hours ago, pippa said:

Has Katy supported this release?

If she did I think she’d lose any of the credibility she has left.

  • Author
On 03/10/2026 at 20:09, pippa said:

Why so?

I think that they're insinuating that Katy will lose any credibility she has left because having a greatest hits/compilation album looks like she's desperate for sales.

16 hours ago, DanielCarey said:

I think that they're insinuating that Katy will lose any credibility she has left because having a greatest hits/compilation album looks like she's desperate for sales.

Haha not quite, more because this is a ‘playlist’ than a Greatest Hits album.

There are more than 20 greatest hits albums among the 100 best-selling albums of 2026 in the UK, but Katy Perry is the only one desperate.

6 hours ago, Piethro said:

There are more than 20 greatest hits albums among the 100 best-selling albums of 2026 in the UK, but Katy Perry is the only one desperate.

Whilst I don't agree with the way that the majority of greatest hits albums are able to linger around forever at the upper echelons of the chart due to the rules, Katy Perry's (and Dua Lipa's live album which is also exploiting a loophole really, both of which I love) greatest hits album hasn't been physically released or marketed anywhere. It's not really an album, it's literally just a playlist that you can stream and download (but I'm not sure if anyone really has).

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.