Posted July 29Jul 29 Dutch DJ's Zentveld & Oomen are to leave next. They are otherwise known as Angel City and had four top 40 hits. 'Do You Know (I Go Crazy) was,the first of two top 10's for them when it peaked at 8 in 2004. The track samples the lyrics from Michelle Gayle's 1997 top 10 hit and places them over thr late Italian DJ Robert Miles's instrumental composition 'Children' which peaked at 2 in 1995.6 Angel City - Do You Know (I Go Crazy) (7/23 votes)7 Will Young - Changes (8/26 votes)8 Flo Rida Ft T-Pain - Low (7/27 votes)9 Daniel Bedingfield - I Can't Read You (9/27 votes)10 Elvis Presley - Wooden Heart (21/31 votes)Vote Your Least Fave
July 30Jul 30 Author Baha Men doing surprisingly quite well. Don't think it lasted very long last time round ala Robbie/Nicole.Edit : yep out in 9th then.
July 30Jul 30 Switched to Cassie but I've now realised I don't really have a favourite out of those left.
July 31Jul 31 22 minutes ago, Viper* said:More Cassie votes needed please Oh piss awf love xTempted to switch my vote to baha men now
July 31Jul 31 1 hour ago, Lee_J11 said:Oh piss awf love xTempted to switch my vote to baha men now Riggor Morris
July 31Jul 31 Switching to Baha Men, it's fun and I loved the chart run at the time but it's not exactly one I love.The Cassie song is a gem. Edited July 31Jul 31 by gooddelta
Create an account or sign in to comment