September 28Sep 28 1 minute ago, ElectroBoy said:Watching on catch-up... Yasmin and the fake tears/ high pitched voice I feel like I am the only one who loves her 😭I really don't get the hate,she's funny, she has the right level of drama and has her head screwed on. She also just seems like a lovely person but I seeing negative comments about her everywhere and I just don't get it!
September 28Sep 28 Just now, Jack said:I feel like I am the only one who loves her 😭I really don't get the hate,she's funny, she has the right level of drama and has her head screwed on. She also just seems like a lovely person but I seeing negative comments about her everywhere and I just don't get it!Oh I do like her - just not when she gets high-pitched 🤣 It was the same when she was in that nightmare room. But overall, I do like her!
September 28Sep 28 Just now, ElectroBoy said:Oh I do like her - just not when she gets high-pitched 🤣 It was the same when she was in that nightmare room. But overall, I do like her!Oh okay hahaha, it's so weird everywhere else on social media seems to not like her for some reason!I think she should hopefully stay a few more weeks and hopefully shine more then.
September 28Sep 28 What is it with Pauline's on Big Brother, starting off as the bookies favourite,and then they blow it.
September 28Sep 28 5 minutes ago, Mack. said:The most underwhelming crashout ever from Frankie right there.I did like him but it's coming across as very performative
September 28Sep 28 2 minutes ago, Calum said:Gonna embarrass myself and say he was kinda hot when he was angry Taste It was a bit of a non-moment though, given to what the preview showed.Frankie really just needs to sit down with someone and just open up - I know its difficult and being in there must be 1000 times worse, but he'll probably end up just spiralling otherwise.EDIT - Bet there's a nom's twist this week, like they have to earn the right to nominate as its the House of Nothing. Edited September 28Sep 28 by ElectroBoy
September 28Sep 28 2 hours ago, Jack said:Rochelle once again playing the victim, she is so tedious 🙄 you started it all!!!!I was coming here to say the same thing . she CONSTANTLY plays the victim with these fake tears like she didn’t lit the fire that made things kick off in the first place.
September 29Sep 29 8 hours ago, Jαsє said:The food Lynx made looked divine omgYeh, the roasties look unreal!
September 29Sep 29 To win;11/10 Philip Regan3/1 Rochelle Rackham12/1 Frankie Taber12/1 Omar El Mayer16/1 Johanne Cade16/1 Samuel Keen20/1 Harry Symonds25/1 Rob Stirzekr33/1 Pauline Adeyemo33/1 Yasmin40/1 Rhianna Collins66/1 Lynx NoumeyPauline going from being literal favourite...to that. Jeez.Rochelle now as low as 9/4 💀
September 29Sep 29 If only Rochelle could go and fall at the first fence like an big gamble on the Grand National where someone is backed from 66/1 to 10/1 and then they fall at the first fence.
September 29Sep 29 Rochelle doing a "man look" for her pillowcase and then having a breakdown about it is so valid because same.
September 29Sep 29 Can we evict the duck already?Good to see Pauline tucking into some Organic Walkers crisps 🤣
Create an account or sign in to comment