Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 526
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm sorry but "I rebuke you, Satan" truly is an all timer Big Brother quote. I can't actually believe how iconic this series is turning.

  • So much to dissect but that is one of the best Big Brother episodes of all time. We are SO back! Everyone is giving something as well (minus Harry tbh lol)

  • A heated argument over God being spelt as Dog backwards is the kind of petty drama I've missed on this show in recent years

Posted Images

In all seriousness I’m actually shocked the odds look so clear cut. Twitter seems almost 50/50 but I assume Facebook (which I don’t use) is more pro Rochelle?!

Rochelle staying would humble Pauline (or shock her) and potentially make Phillip panic too given he nominated her. I feel like if Tiffany is going in too Rochelle is more of a potential conflict for her. It’s a massive loss whoever goes at this stage of the show especially given it’s the house of nothing!!! Let’s just hope the new entrants are female and the remaining women can stay.

Although I feel like if Pauline’s up she’s gone straight off.

14 minutes ago, Jordanlee1402 said:

In all seriousness I’m actually shocked the odds look so clear cut. Twitter seems almost 50/50 but I assume Facebook (which I don’t use) is more pro Rochelle?!

Rochelle staying would humble Pauline (or shock her) and potentially make Phillip panic too given he nominated her. I feel like if Tiffany is going in too Rochelle is more of a potential conflict for her. It’s a massive loss whoever goes at this stage of the show especially given it’s the house of nothing!!! Let’s just hope the new entrants are female and the remaining women can stay.

Although I feel like if Pauline’s up she’s gone straight off.

I don’t see how or why Pauline would need humbling from Rochelle staying tbh .

If one of the two new entrants is fat guy rep/trade which we sadly lacked this year I might start watching again lmao

52 minutes ago, troylovesmusic said:

I don’t see how or why Pauline would need humbling from Rochelle staying tbh .

Only because of the comment she said to Johanne when nominations were announced that basically implied she’s sure that she was staying. Pauline would be very interesting to see without Johanne in the house as well because it doesn’t look like she has an ally outside of that (not that Rochelle does either but as a viewer it looks like Rochelle’s a bit more interactive with others).

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.