Sunday at 20:142 days Just now, Slayer said:Philip is disgusting too.Rochelle, Rihanna and Philip remain to be trash.Rhianna's so f**king pointless and a terrible housemate. I don't know a thing about her? All she does is mope around Omar and literally sod all else.
Sunday at 20:162 days Rihanna's jealousy the moment an attractive female walked through the door was so embarrassing for her. Like how will she watch this back and be happy with how she has been portrayed?
Sunday at 20:172 days Author SuperTV trying to walk back on being a Rochelle uber stan account for the last 3 weeks?
Sunday at 20:212 days 3 minutes ago, Calum said:SuperTV trying to walk back on being a Rochelle uber stan account for the last 3 weeks? I hate that account (I know I just posted it) 🤣
Sunday at 20:262 days Thank god Johanne is free of these monsters.Philip trying to get everyone against the new girls…yuck. You’re a grown man!
Sunday at 20:292 days Pauline taking Johannes exit worse than i thought but I hope they realise that people are trying to include them?! I do feel like they were almost certain Rochelle was going but now she’s stayed (and the tennis balls what pointed out the lies) she’s thinking her own game is fumbled. Almost everyone getting a bad edit tonight though except Harry who’s now suddenly getting shown a lot more and always in a good light? I can see him becoming the new favourite to win if it carries on.
Sunday at 20:302 days All the deluded Rochelle fans are quiet online tonight. Can’t defend this can you!
Sunday at 20:332 days Author Rochelle now outing herself as a TERF, but we’ll have the ‘Rochelle is now a trans ally activist’ bullshit from her Twitter stans tonight no doubt…
Sunday at 20:362 days 14 minutes ago, Slayer said:I hate that account (I know I just posted it) 🤣The way I had to block it bc it kept just coming up on my feed anyway 😭
Sunday at 20:372 days Author This episode has been a good reminder that Rochelle, Philip, Omar, Rhianna and Lynx are all absolutely vile people. Twinks handled that conversation very well. Coming across brilliantly so far!
Sunday at 20:382 days Phillip is rancid and every bit as bad as Rochelle. Both FAR too old to be behaving this way
Create an account or sign in to comment