Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 977
  • Views 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm sorry but "I rebuke you, Satan" truly is an all timer Big Brother quote. I can't actually believe how iconic this series is turning.

  • So much to dissect but that is one of the best Big Brother episodes of all time. We are SO back! Everyone is giving something as well (minus Harry tbh lol)

  • Phillip is actually everything wrong with the gay community, type of bitchy old queen who’d make you feel super uncomfortable for daring to come to the bar he’s a regular at if you were a newbie 💀

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Jordanlee1402 said:

This weeks nominations and eviction is so up in the air after that episode! Twinks is gonna be one of the most marmite housemates of the ITV era possibly! I’m glad she entered now as I think on day one she’d have perhaps been the first evictee. Outside this site almost all the posts about her are negative though 🫠🤣

I've seen lots of love for her across all platforms, the haters all seem to be transphobic from my observations. Quelle surprise.

7 minutes ago, Jαsє said:

Kate and GK calling out Phil's and Rochelle's gross behaviour. Good.

About time

  • Author

Johanne bringing every single receipt on the side show and Kate is still sitting there trying to pick holes in it to make Rochelle look good... sick2

Just now, Calum said:

Johanne bringing every single receipt on the side show and Kate is still sitting there trying to pick holes in it to make Rochelle look good... sick2

I could listen to Ar Jo all night. God I miss her cheeseblock

That was the first episode I genuinely felt uncomfortable with that discussion. Big up Yasmin, Frankie and Twinks. And surprisingly Harry

5 minutes ago, Calum said:

Johanne bringing every single receipt on the side show and Kate is still sitting there trying to pick holes in it to make Rochelle look good... sick2

ugh hate knowing she’s on with someone who always defends racists and has the same undertones.

All the spineless idiots like Sam and Rob annoy me too, not daring to even breathe wrong and have an opinion, especially Rob as a gay man who we can see does agree but won’t speak up.

  • Author

Kate: you spent a lot of time in the bedroom with her [Pauline]

Johanne: I know! And I still carried the show even in bed

What a f***ing queen cheeseblock

7 minutes ago, Calum said:

Kate: you spent a lot of time in the bedroom with her [Pauline]

Johanne: I know! And I still carried the show even in bed

What a f***ing queen cheeseblock

I will say it with my full chest, Kate Lawler is a racist pig.

Absolutely agree with Liam here, I laughed when in the garden they couldn’t get their heads around Twinks being a witch when they believe in an imaginary made up god in the sky created by society. (Fair play to anyone who believes in god not a hit at anyone just highlighting it)

Also can understand Twinks being annoyed at Frankie but tbf if someone told me she is a witch it woulda been the one part of the convo I would remember and tell someone else. At least he saw he had done wrong and apologised.

Why is Omar getting so uptight about Twinks saying what she’s saying. If she told me that she was a witch I wouldn’t take it seriously and say fair f***s, and laugh nervously lol. For all he knows she wants a reaction which she got he’s just too stupid to see that. Same with Phillip, Rochelle, I expected it from her tbf.

Im only like 10 mins in but Rochelme makes Helen Wood look like a saint. A horrid nasty dangerous woman. How old are you?! Gros the f*** up youre calling s younger woman twix and that?

Anyone supporting her needs to have a serious word with themselves. I'm embarrassed for them. I agree that Philip is just as bad.

Oh lord I know this episode is gonna be a slog.

Twinks being so pure hearted and even complimenting Rochelle in the DR is showing up her even more.

38 minutes ago, JosephStyles said:

I've seen lots of love for her across all platforms, the haters all seem to be transphobic from my observations. Quelle surprise.

Im catching up now and I agree.

I again say this with my whole chest, if you watch that and see Twinks eloquently defend trans people you are thick as f*** or just a bigot. I really don't care.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 3