Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 912
  • Views 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm sorry but "I rebuke you, Satan" truly is an all timer Big Brother quote. I can't actually believe how iconic this series is turning.

  • So much to dissect but that is one of the best Big Brother episodes of all time. We are SO back! Everyone is giving something as well (minus Harry tbh lol)

  • Phillip is actually everything wrong with the gay community, type of bitchy old queen who’d make you feel super uncomfortable for daring to come to the bar he’s a regular at if you were a newbie 💀

Posted Images

Bless Twinks. She's showing the abysmal Rhianna a lot of grace after she knew Rhianna went and told Philip everything she'd said.

Omar definitely has to go now, one because he’s just generally rancid and two because this showmance is f***ing nauseating

PI Pauline clocking the rule break yes diva

I do feel we might have our first male eviction this week. Its feeling like Omar vs Rob right now

22 minutes ago, lewistgreen said:

Has anyone been in trouble for writing since the infamous Nick in Series 1?!

Didn’t Hallie do it in the first ITV season, I think she was like tracing letters on Olivia’s back to speak in code about people

"There's no negative correlation to being a Muslim". Like what planet is Omar on?

There is just no talking to him.

Face to Face nominations might ensure Rochelle’s safety?! I think a few of those who nominated her behind her back won’t do so to her face. And then the likes of Omar / Rhianna / Lynx are probably going for Rob and Yasmin.

Create an account or sign in to comment