Yesterday at 20:411 day Oh poor girl, she's had an absolute unnecessary tirade against her. This is totally unnecessary from Philip
Yesterday at 20:431 day Philip is the fakest housemate I've seen in history of Big Brother. I genuinely can't remember someone so fake.
Yesterday at 20:451 day Omar calling twinks a weirdo for mentioning his religion when he’s attacking her being a “witch”, which she sees an empowerment and he uses it against her.
Yesterday at 20:461 day I think it’s quite clear Omar hates Rob and we never see him talk nicely to any of the gays is because he’s homophobic and only tolerates them.
Yesterday at 20:471 day Just now, Slayer said:I think it’s quite clear Omar hates Rob and we never see him talk nicely to any of the gays is because he’s homophobic and only tolerates them.Don't forget the fact he almost had a seizure over being called a gay ally too
Yesterday at 20:481 day 1 minute ago, Slayer said:I think it’s quite clear Omar hates Rob and we never see him talk nicely to any of the gays is because he’s homophobic and only tolerates them.When he finds out Frankie is bi......
Yesterday at 20:491 day Phillip genuinely thinks he owns this place 😭 You’d think he’s been forced at gunpoint to take a lodger into his own home
Yesterday at 20:531 day Author "I work hard to get it"Lynx has no idea what a tit he's making of himself every night lmao x
Yesterday at 20:541 day As long as one of Rhianna, Rochelle, Omar or Philip goes this week I'll be fine.2 minutes ago, Slayer said:Please let twinks be immune.Im sure she wouldn't go anyway tbh. But it'd be a gag if only Twinks and whatever her name is to just nominate this week.
Create an account or sign in to comment