Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 912
  • Views 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm sorry but "I rebuke you, Satan" truly is an all timer Big Brother quote. I can't actually believe how iconic this series is turning.

  • So much to dissect but that is one of the best Big Brother episodes of all time. We are SO back! Everyone is giving something as well (minus Harry tbh lol)

  • Phillip is actually everything wrong with the gay community, type of bitchy old queen who’d make you feel super uncomfortable for daring to come to the bar he’s a regular at if you were a newbie 💀

Posted Images

  • Author

If this ends up being Rob v Omar I just know the foul British public are gonna evict Rob :/

This side of Rob should stay!

Also, anyone else firmly believe he knows Lynx’s secret after that nom reason? 😂

Wow Rhianna is being so rude and Rob calls her out for it and she tries to turn it on him as being the rude one. I cannot.

Rhianna is such a nasty little girl and she thinks she’s on top of the world with her incel boyfriend 🤮

i can’t watch all of these c**ts for another week knowing none of them are going

Absolutely disgusting seeing the vile squad and their new recruit Catrin walk off and not hug Pauline or say anything.

Create an account or sign in to comment