Jump to content

Featured Replies

21 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Pauline’s going to be painted the angry black Woman and Rochelle and Catrin as innocent.

10000%, like yeah maybe this is giving classic BB drama in a way but I don’t need the white women’s tears hour every single night, that’s just f***ing draining

  • Replies 912
  • Views 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm sorry but "I rebuke you, Satan" truly is an all timer Big Brother quote. I can't actually believe how iconic this series is turning.

  • So much to dissect but that is one of the best Big Brother episodes of all time. We are SO back! Everyone is giving something as well (minus Harry tbh lol)

  • Phillip is actually everything wrong with the gay community, type of bitchy old queen who’d make you feel super uncomfortable for daring to come to the bar he’s a regular at if you were a newbie 💀

Posted Images

Rochelle based off that clip there still in no way whatsoever appears to be in the wrong. I don’t know how or what Pauline said or how what she heard was relayed but it looks like Rochelle was well intentioned (I’m sure she’ll be villainised on here whatever she does though!!)

To be fair in the clip she did comfort Catrin from what we've seen.

Pauline may be the first ITV housemate to have had to be removed from the house and made to sleep in an spare bedroom.

When you think about it the other ITV series have felt like a whole other show by comparison. Even the less eventful episodes of this series would’ve been like the main saga of any of the other three series.

I’m not saying it’s always been nice viewing etc BUT this essentially is raw, unfiltered and chaotic Big Brother. I think the casting this time around really worked in terms of differing views, backgrounds etc and obviously having a higher average age too.

16 minutes ago, jord said:

Rochelle based off that clip there still in no way whatsoever appears to be in the wrong. I don’t know how or what Pauline said or how what she heard was relayed but it looks like Rochelle was well intentioned (I’m sure she’ll be villainised on here whatever she does though!!)

There is absolutely no way she's innocent

These two are so pathetic they cannot be for real 😭😭😭

  • Author

Philip almost jumping out his skin to say ‘I agree’ forgetting he’s the one that started the nicknames tearsmile fakest person in there.

Just now, lewistgreen said:

Not even 2 hours in jail is pathetic. It should've been an overnight stay, no meals x

No water and no toilet breaks too x

Create an account or sign in to comment