Jump to content

Featured Replies

I think with Pauline she genuinely wants to win to help her mum so it is understandable her reaction to getting nominated.

  • Replies 977
  • Views 23.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm sorry but "I rebuke you, Satan" truly is an all timer Big Brother quote. I can't actually believe how iconic this series is turning.

  • So much to dissect but that is one of the best Big Brother episodes of all time. We are SO back! Everyone is giving something as well (minus Harry tbh lol)

  • Phillip is actually everything wrong with the gay community, type of bitchy old queen who’d make you feel super uncomfortable for daring to come to the bar he’s a regular at if you were a newbie 💀

Posted Images

To win;

7/4 Lucinda Twinks Burnett
7/2 Rochelle Rackham
5/1 Philip Regan
7/1 Omar El Mayer
11/1 Yasmin
14/1 Frankie Taber
18/1 Rob Stirzekr
20/1 Catrin Richards
40/1 Harry Symonds
40/1 Lynx Noumey
40/1 Rhianna Collins
50/1 Samuel Keen
250/1 Pauline Adeyemo

Rochelle shortening again ffs

715k viewers last night!

Looks like Gemma is a fan of Rob who defo looks to be staying so at least the nice group will have some support this weekend

20 minutes ago, Jαsє said:

To win;

7/4 Lucinda Twinks Burnett
7/2 Rochelle Rackham
5/1 Philip Regan
7/1 Omar El Mayer
11/1 Yasmin
14/1 Frankie Taber
18/1 Rob Stirzekr
20/1 Catrin Richards
40/1 Harry Symonds
40/1 Lynx Noumey
40/1 Rhianna Collins
50/1 Samuel Keen
250/1 Pauline Adeyemo

Rochelle shortening again ffs

Good to see Yasmin shortening.

Still feel like the winner is going to be someone who has been mid-table for most of the series, then gets more focus towards the end; basically Frankie, or Harry.

The series feels a bit BB6 - All the ones causing chaos/ drama are constantly up and out, only for someone who basically floated most of the series (Anthony) ending up winning. I know he had the whole Craig storyline/ creepy stalker - but I can sort of see this series going the same way with the winner.

  • Author

Tempted to put £10 on Harry with those odds but I just can’t see it happening. If we do have any of Rochelle, Philip, Omar still there at the end I can see them taking it. Pretty much a summary of how dense the UK public have been the whole time.

1 hour ago, Calum said:

Gemma Collins entering the house on Friday apparently!

Normally I'd roll my eyes but after Jedward's stay I'm very much here for this. 🍿 I hope she puts Rochelle, Philip, Omar etc all in their place. 🙏

2 hours ago, Calum said:

Gemma Collins entering the house on Friday apparently!

she better be on twinks' side!

3 hours ago, Jαsє said:

To win;

7/4 Lucinda Twinks Burnett
7/2 Rochelle Rackham
5/1 Philip Regan
7/1 Omar El Mayer
11/1 Yasmin
14/1 Frankie Taber
18/1 Rob Stirzekr
20/1 Catrin Richards
40/1 Harry Symonds
40/1 Lynx Noumey
40/1 Rhianna Collins
50/1 Samuel Keen
250/1 Pauline Adeyemo

Rochelle shortening again ffs

Re odds what do they mean exactly. Does it basically mean Twinks and Rochelle had the most bets placed on them to win in the last 24 hours or so (or the most amount money placed on them).

I feel like because she’s such a big character Rochelle will always be near the top. But it’s the housemates like Harry who typically win. I think it’s between Rob and Harry currently!

2 minutes ago, jord said:

Re odds what do they mean exactly. Does it basically mean Twinks and Rochelle had the most bets placed on them to win in the last 24 hours or so (or the most amount money placed on them).

I feel like because she’s such a big character Rochelle will always be near the top. But it’s the housemates like Harry who typically win. I think it’s between Rob and Harry currently!

I think it means the most money is being put on Twinks rather than the most bets if that makes sense.

I wouldn't say ppl like Harry typically win in the ITV era. Jordan, Ali, Richard were all standouts of their series. Its just the past two finalists that have a bunch of floaters/not great housemates surrounding the winner

29 minutes ago, jord said:

Re odds what do they mean exactly. Does it basically mean Twinks and Rochelle had the most bets placed on them to win in the last 24 hours or so (or the most amount money placed on them).

I feel like because she’s such a big character Rochelle will always be near the top. But it’s the housemates like Harry who typically win. I think it’s between Rob and Harry currently!

Yeah, when someone's odds shorten it simply means that's where the money is going

Harry won't win but I do think it's one of the most open series in a long time. If I had to choose right now I think it's between Rochelle, Rob, Omar, and maybe Frankie. I don't (unfortunately) think Twinks will win and I think Philip has blown it.


Twinks is now as low as 6/4!

Phil now out to 6/1

Fourth eviction;

1/12 Pauline Adeyemo

6/1 Rob Stirzaker

6 minutes ago, Henessy Lake said:

There is no chance Omar is winning but he could be the Marcello of the series

You mean be a complete w*n**r and be runner-up?

To be fair though, that series was basically a load of deadwood and w*n**rs. In fact one of the worst series that show has had

Edited by ElectroBoy

I can’t stress how irritating it is that both Omar and Rochelle avoided being up for this week’s eviction by ONE VOTE . I’m almost sure Omar in particular would have been a gonner if he was nominated .

Both of them really shouldn’t have been allowed to vote after discussing nominations but instead get put in jail for around 1 hour 🫠

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 2