Jump to content

Featured Replies

Harsher punishments are needed otherwise they will never learn. Being in a jail for 2 hours is nothing

  • Replies 977
  • Views 23.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm sorry but "I rebuke you, Satan" truly is an all timer Big Brother quote. I can't actually believe how iconic this series is turning.

  • So much to dissect but that is one of the best Big Brother episodes of all time. We are SO back! Everyone is giving something as well (minus Harry tbh lol)

  • Phillip is actually everything wrong with the gay community, type of bitchy old queen who’d make you feel super uncomfortable for daring to come to the bar he’s a regular at if you were a newbie 💀

Posted Images

Yeah when Jail was introduced in the C4 series' it was just nonsense - its a shame that its continued for so long!

Should do what they did back in the early days and ban those that talk about them. In BB7, Imogen didn't get to nominate properly until Week 6 due to talking about noms!

Or in BB6, they put up the whole house up when Vanessa talked about noms... leading to the vile Lesley going.

C4 were better at dealing with noms breaks... well after a fashion - BB8 was a little dubious with punishing Charley and Billi, which resulted in Charley escaping being up for eviction.

7 hours ago, Henessy Lake said:

715k viewers last night!

Need to focus on this!

It was the most watched extended episode in THREE years, since ITV’s first series.

This is up OVER 100% on last years equivalent episode!

cheeseblock

Whatever your thoughts on certain housemates etc!!! This series might’ve just saved the show (or at the very least given it at least one more ITV series)!

Oh and just when things couldn’t become more chaotic ITV are supposedly investigating Omar’s music with some of his references possibly jeopardising his position in the house?!

Surely this could’ve been discussed before he even went in! To remove him now I’d be shocked but any publicity for the show is good publicity so I’m here for the chaos!

  • Author

Rochelle is some piece of work. 23 year old Catrin needs protected from the angry black woman, but she’s happy bitching and moaning and being completely horrible to and about 21 year old Sam, kk

Just now, Calum said:

Rochelle is some piece of work. 23 year old Catrin needs protected from the angry black woman, but she’s happy bitching and moaning and being completely horrible to and about 21 year old Sam, kk

I literally thought this!! But it’s fine for her to bully a 21 year old Sam.

  • Author

Not forgetting either that Millie’s 19 and Charlotte’s 18. So that diary room was complete and utter shite. There’s nothing real about her whatsoever 💀

Yasmin was very much needed for Pauline there! I think of all the people in the house regarding what happened last night she could guess how the edit went and she was pretty lovely there in trying to make her feel better.

I can’t lie I fear I’ll always be pro Rochelle until she outright causes something herself but it’s clear that at least half the house are gonna go for her next moms round now!

Big brother showing warnings for the black women but not the white woman Rochelle who threatened to punch Johanne…

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 2