Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 26.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm sorry but "I rebuke you, Satan" truly is an all timer Big Brother quote. I can't actually believe how iconic this series is turning.

  • So much to dissect but that is one of the best Big Brother episodes of all time. We are SO back! Everyone is giving something as well (minus Harry tbh lol)

  • Phillip is actually everything wrong with the gay community, type of bitchy old queen who’d make you feel super uncomfortable for daring to come to the bar he’s a regular at if you were a newbie 💀

Posted Images

"I've caught Yasmin flicking her bean"

Okay credit where it's due, Rochelle just nearly made me piss myself laughing

  • Author

I can’t lie I’m not really enjoying Twinks tonight, between this and last night her constantly pushing the ‘I can turn Pauline’ agenda is just weird behaviour…

4 minutes ago, Calum said:

I can’t lie I’m not really enjoying Twinks tonight, between this and last night her constantly pushing the ‘I can turn Pauline’ agenda is just weird behaviour…

I love twinks but I hate the “turning” Talk

Oh Godchelle.

Millie calls her a nasty cow in week one and she gets evicted. Johanne argues with her multiple times calls her every name under the sun and she goes. Pauline has a big row with her this week and she goes.

It’s almost like the public don’t like it when people name call and antagonise the peoples princess.

EDIT: and it’s the way it’s vote to evict too is even funnier 😅

  • Author
3 minutes ago, jord said:

Oh Godchelle.

Millie calls her a nasty cow in week one and she gets evicted. Johanne argues with her multiple times calls her every name under the sun and she goes. Pauline has a big row with her this week and she goes.

It’s almost like the public don’t like it when people name call and antagonise the peoples princess.

EDIT: and it’s the way it’s vote to evict too is even funnier 😅

The way you take so much pride in supporting someone so vile really says a lot ❤️

1 minute ago, Jαsє said:

So glad Pauline got a good reception! ❤️

I’ll admit I was kinda nervous of the crowd as I think they’d have taken a bad reaction very very badly!

are they showing that Rochelle clip to help her win? They never share stuff that hasn’t been played during eviction interviews.

Just now, Calum said:

The way you take so much pride in supporting someone so vile really says a lot ❤️

Just now, Calum said:

The way you take so much pride in supporting someone so vile really says a lot ❤️

It’s not just me clearly there’s an actual pattern. It’s only Chelsey from the public voted boots so far who hasn’t had a go at Rochelle 😄

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

are they showing that Rochelle clip to help her win? They never share stuff that hasn’t been played during eviction interviews.

It'd been obvious since day one they are heavily pushing her to win, its gross

1 minute ago, jord said:

It’s not just me clearly there’s an actual pattern. It’s only Chelsey from the public voted boots so far who hasn’t had a go at Rochelle 😄

You should hang out on FB, you'll love all the mums on there x

Edited by ElectroBoy

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.