Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 26.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm sorry but "I rebuke you, Satan" truly is an all timer Big Brother quote. I can't actually believe how iconic this series is turning.

  • So much to dissect but that is one of the best Big Brother episodes of all time. We are SO back! Everyone is giving something as well (minus Harry tbh lol)

  • Phillip is actually everything wrong with the gay community, type of bitchy old queen who’d make you feel super uncomfortable for daring to come to the bar he’s a regular at if you were a newbie 💀

Posted Images

These words from Johanne while Rochelle is yelling f**k off in the background truly is a work of art 💀

2 hours ago, Jαsє said:

These words from Johanne while Rochelle is yelling f**k off in the background truly is a work of art 💀

God I miss her already. They need to bring her back as an all-star at some point.


In other news: tearsmile

I am VERY glad that Pauline is bringing up to Catrin about people being genuinely horrible about Catrin coming in to the house and she still chose to nominate Pauline. The lack of surprise or acknowledgement from Catrin is a little worrying/telling.

It was really nice seeing Pauline happier in today’s episode . She’s such a layered interesting person to watch I HATE that we’re likely losing her tomorrow.

Imagine if Rochelle said some of the stuff Twinks said tonight what this forum and parts of twitter would react?!

26 minutes ago, jord said:

Imagine if Rochelle said some of the stuff Twinks said tonight what this forum and parts of twitter would react?!

Imagine if Rochelle was a nice person

Kate on the Group Chat wtf. Casually saying how great it would be for BB to out Frankie to the house as part of revelations week…

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 1