Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 26.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm sorry but "I rebuke you, Satan" truly is an all timer Big Brother quote. I can't actually believe how iconic this series is turning.

  • So much to dissect but that is one of the best Big Brother episodes of all time. We are SO back! Everyone is giving something as well (minus Harry tbh lol)

  • Phillip is actually everything wrong with the gay community, type of bitchy old queen who’d make you feel super uncomfortable for daring to come to the bar he’s a regular at if you were a newbie 💀

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jαsє said:

Pauline definitely has a thing for AJ 😆

I’m a gay man but AJ is so stunning!

Just now, Jαsє said:

Oh the booing for Omar was beautiful to hear!

And all “get Rochelle’s out” during the eviction 🥰

Just now, ElectroBoy said:

You should hang on FB, you'll love all the mums on there x

1 minute ago, ElectroBoy said:

You should hang on FB, you'll love all the mums on there x

Hahaa I’ve not had that for 6 years now. But like there literally IS a pattern are you all just mad at the fact there is one.

I’m genuinely not for one minute expecting her to win but it is funny that the people who have had issues with her seem to get the boot by the actual public as well. And on two occasions she’s been up for the same vote as well so there’s clearly people seeing what she’s experienced and that’s all I’ll add!

2 minutes ago, Jαsє said:

Isn't GC good mates with Jedward? If so I expect she won't be the biggest fans of Lynx and Rhianna.

She’s posting she wants Rob to win and that she loves Pauline. She’ll hopefully remain on the right side!

5 minutes ago, jord said:

Hahaa I’ve not had that for 6 years now. But like there literally IS a pattern are you all just mad at the fact there is one.

I’m genuinely not for one minute expecting her to win but it is funny that the people who have had issues with her seem to get the boot by the actual public as well. And on two occasions she’s been up for the same vote as well so there’s clearly people seeing what she’s experienced and that’s all I’ll add!

Respectfully please just stop at this point you sound ridiculous 💀

  • Author

Rochelle immediately trying to get intel from Gemma to make sure she’s not making a twat of herself, says it all 🤣

They are all majorly fan girling/star struck. Love Gemma! She probably won’t argue and will just want to have fun.

Not Yas acting like Madonna was stood in front of her 💀

I think the winner is between Rochelle and Rob at this point.

I think it’s one of Rob or Harry currently?!

I did have Sam down as my winner pick initially but I don’t think they’re prominent enough yet. Robs really become a lowkey icon this week though.

Rochelle if she was to get the final feels like high energy, main female who gets third place as we seen with Kim, Makosi, Gina, Deana.

But she’s that divisive I think she’s truly Nikki BB7 coded in that if they did a whole house evict vote she’d go!

50 minutes ago, jord said:

I think it’s one of Rob or Harry currently?!

I did have Sam down as my winner pick initially but I don’t think they’re prominent enough yet. Robs really become a lowkey icon this week though.

Rochelle if she was to get the final feels like high energy, main female who gets third place as we seen with Kim, Makosi, Gina, Deana.

But she’s that divisive I think she’s truly Nikki BB7 coded in that if they did a whole house evict vote she’d go!

Harry definitely isn't winning 😄

I think it'll happen again in Rhianna going too. Surely this week has to be the week we don't lose someone good

Gutted Pauline left . There were so many layers to her and she was a great housemate to watch . I do love that she went out on a high though and the last few days we saw her spark from the 1st week come back .

The Get Rochelle out chants when they went live to house was GLORIOUS she definitely heard it as well .

Edited by troylovesmusic

Of course Rochelle is ChatGPT final boss, why am I not one bit shocked

To win;

9/4 Lucinda Twinks Burnett

9/4 Rochelle Rackham

11/2 Philip Regan

10/1 Omar El Mayer

10/1 Yasmin

14/1 Frankie Taber

18/1 Rob Stirzekr

33/1 Catrin Richards

33/1 Harry Symonds

40/1 Lynx Noumey

50/1 Rhianna Collins

50/1 Samuel Keen

Rochelle now as low as 7/4.

I wouldn’t be entirely surprised at Frankie’s coming out to the house being a late season moment and he ends up a dull winner, I think him or Rob tbh

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.