58 minutes ago58 min Author Twinks wasting a nomination on Frankie (I understand her reasoning which is valid) instead of Omar is WILD
57 minutes ago57 min What a joke, so much uncomfortable behaviour in the house recently yet these two are up for... singing and organic food? lol
53 minutes ago53 min I wonder if Rochelle will act like a classless c*nt when Pauline's evicted like she did with Johanne
53 minutes ago53 min Just now, Henessy Lake said:We're gonna be losing a fifth woman in a row!4th really - given 1 was a walker. But either way, not a great stat
50 minutes ago50 min I’m sorry but Catrin gives me fake vibes - she’s so far up Rochelle and co’s ass.
43 minutes ago43 min I’m watching on plus one tonight as I had Bake off on but Rochelle is safe?!?!?! 😍
43 minutes ago43 min I’m not even arsed about Pauline but knowing that vile crew get their way again 🤮
42 minutes ago42 min 1 minute ago, jord said:I’m watching on plus one tonight as I had Bake off on but Rochelle is safe?!?!?! 😍You have to be trolling at this point 💀
Create an account or sign in to comment