Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 912
  • Views 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm sorry but "I rebuke you, Satan" truly is an all timer Big Brother quote. I can't actually believe how iconic this series is turning.

  • So much to dissect but that is one of the best Big Brother episodes of all time. We are SO back! Everyone is giving something as well (minus Harry tbh lol)

  • Phillip is actually everything wrong with the gay community, type of bitchy old queen who’d make you feel super uncomfortable for daring to come to the bar he’s a regular at if you were a newbie 💀

Posted Images

I predict a Rochelle,Omar, Pauline and Rob up for eviction

I actually think Omar could and will go omg.

To win;

3/1 Lucinda Twinks Burnett

3/1 Philip Regan

4/1 Rochelle Rackham

5/1 Omar El Mayer

12/1 Frankie Taber

12/1 Yasmin

20/1 Catrin Richards

25/1 Rob Stirzekr

25/1 Samuel Keen

40/1 Lynx Noumey

40/1 Rhianna Collins

50/1 Harry Symonds

50/1 Pauline Adeyemo

1 hour ago, Jαsє said:

To win;

3/1 Lucinda Twinks Burnett

3/1 Philip Regan

4/1 Rochelle Rackham

5/1 Omar El Mayer

12/1 Frankie Taber

12/1 Yasmin

20/1 Catrin Richards

25/1 Rob Stirzekr

25/1 Samuel Keen

40/1 Lynx Noumey

40/1 Rhianna Collins

50/1 Harry Symonds

50/1 Pauline Adeyemo

I’m actually surprised Rob hasn’t moved up a bit after last night .

Extended show Tonight and a big fight between Catrin, Pauline And Rochelle which results in Pauline being moved out of the bedroom!!

 

To win;

3/1 Lucinda Twinks Burnett

3/1 Philip Regan

4/1 Rochelle Rackham

11/2 Omar El Mayer

12/1 Yasmin

14/1 Frankie Taber

16/1 Rob Stirzekr

22/1 Catrin Richards

40/1 Lynx Noumey

40/1 Rhianna Collins

40/1 Samuel Keen

50/1 Harry Symonds

50/1 Pauline Adeyemo

Updating again because Yas overtook Frankie and we love to see it! She's also as low as 8/1. Rob has also moved up.

Twinks as low as 5/2. Unfortunately Phil's shortening again.

Omar is probably the person who she stands a chance of staying against but against the others she’s possibly done?! Although it depends on how many are up for this eviction (and who comes across worst in the row).

The kind and thoughtful Rochelle defending Catrin tonight and making sure she’s ok off that preview!

I just know it was Catrin’s fault I don’t trust her.

I agree we’ll probably lose Pauline, I can’t stand the others and can deal with her so would rather Phillip or especially Omar went first. But “our” side isn’t arsed about her now so I don’t think she’ll have the support of people mass voting the others to keep her tbh

Pauline could realistically stay if Omar is up! (That’s assuming she’s actually up she did avoid it last week).

I just think it’s a bit rich of Rochelle to be coming at Pauline for talking about Catrin behind her back when she has literally been slagging off Twinks behind her back the moment she arrived . She’s a walking HYPOCRITE it’s one rule for her and not others and I’m sure her fans overlook it once again .

My god this series is vile isn’t it?! It’s made great TV at times but sometimes it’s becoming hard to watch.

My current thoughts are:

• I really can’t believe people are wanting two faced fake Phillip to win

• Rochelle is one of the worst human beings I’ve ever seen.

• Omar absolute trash. Scum of the earth.

• Rhianna pointless housemate just mopes around Omar.

• Lynx not a fan, hypocrite and thinks he’s god’s gift in there

• Catrin coming across desperate to be liked by the vile 5

• Sam boring.

• Frankie??? What is he playing at?

• Pauline has lost herself. Will probably end up evicted soon unfortunately.

• Harry’s grown on me.

• Rob I’m happy to see standing up for himself

Love Yasmin and think Twinks will win if they keep ganging up on her. These two for the final two please.

Edited by AdamG

12 minutes ago, Mack. said:

Rob's odds shortening, got him at 25/1 yesterday and now at 14/1.

Shoved a tenner on him @ 16/1. If he continues like this (it looks like he has another good show tonight) I could genuinely see him winning.

Create an account or sign in to comment