Jump to content

Featured Replies

17 hours ago, Slayer said:

That would be the worst final five in the history of Big Brother UK.

  • Replies 977
  • Views 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm sorry but "I rebuke you, Satan" truly is an all timer Big Brother quote. I can't actually believe how iconic this series is turning.

  • So much to dissect but that is one of the best Big Brother episodes of all time. We are SO back! Everyone is giving something as well (minus Harry tbh lol)

  • Phillip is actually everything wrong with the gay community, type of bitchy old queen who’d make you feel super uncomfortable for daring to come to the bar he’s a regular at if you were a newbie 💀

Posted Images

  • Author

The Helen Wood comparison is irrelevant at the end of the day, Rochelle is still a rotten pig.

I agree Rochelle is, I meant Rochelle is what Helen Wood probably would be like when she's 57.

5 hours ago, Liаm said:

“I’m neurodiverse I shake Omar” is giving “I’m claustrophobic Darren!!” cheeseblock

"Feet carry the most bacteria"

Well, Lynx would know Rhianna!

When Lynx gets evicted it is going to be one for the books on social media omg.

I highly doubt they will talk about that I the interview/abysmal group chat though.

19 hours ago, Slayer said:

Johanne is officially on Instagram and TikTok: johanne_cade

Update this is fake. Her actual account is gizzellecade

No one will ever be as bad as Helen ever I don’t think. Her winning fully put me off C5 Big Brother, didn’t bother with any civilian series after that until it moved to ITV. It just made me fully aware of how the voting public are like “bUt ItS eNtErTaInInG 🤣🤣🤣 sNoWfLaKeS 🤣🤣” and have so much power to getting someone so rotten to win.

Twinks (9/2) has officially overtaken Omar (5/1) and Yasmin is shortening all across the board - steadily but surely. ❤️

4 minutes ago, Jαsє said:

Twinks (9/2) has officially overtaken Omar (5/1) and Yasmin is shortening all across the board - steadily but surely. ❤️

So happy for Yasmin, she would make for such a fantastic winner.

So would Twinks but obviously we don't know her as well yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing more

Harry SPRINTING to "strongly disagree" regarding the hair on Rochelle's bed... i actually love him and the past few days he has SHONE. Potential favourite for me right now!?

Twinks ate Frankie the f*** up just then omg

I can't believe how FAKE Philip is being omg this is a new level

Lynx back to being a twat.

Rihanna, Lynx, Omar, Rochelle and Philip are just vile people.

I can't explain why but rhianna is my worst by far, at least the others have a smidge of personality.

She is pathetic.

Just now, JosephStyles said:

Twinks and Rob for final 2

Them two, Yasmin, Harry & Samuel for the final 5 whilst we're at it 💞

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 3