Sunday at 20:382 days Ever since Samuel mentioned Yasmin eating crisps 6 times a day I swear every scene I’ve noticed she’s eating a packet 🤣
Sunday at 20:392 days This episode is deeply uncomfortable so far. Rochelle being a TERF... well I'm not surprised. Rhianna, Philip and Omar also really showing themselves up too - Omar knew precisely what he was doing when asking about trans people in bathrooms and sports.Twinks is fantastic though - loving her so far, she's got such a lovely energy and she's better than all of those people could ever dream to be.
Sunday at 20:412 days Author 1 minute ago, Jordanlee1402 said:What is this Rochelle TERF talk what did I miss here?!Can I call you Harry? x
Sunday at 20:422 days The funny thing here is that surely Twinks and Catrin have seen all of these moments so they know exactly what they're doing
Sunday at 20:452 days The cheek of Rochelle saying someone else is going to be a prize bitch when she’s one 🤡
Sunday at 20:452 days Yeah, it's getting to the point Rochelle's turn off the TV level rancid for me.
Sunday at 20:462 days 5 minutes ago, Jordanlee1402 said:What is this Rochelle TERF talk what did I miss here?!No shade but you’ve missed a lot the past 3 weeks if you’re only now starting to see a problem with her LOL.
Sunday at 20:552 days Twinks will be one of those who’s loved on the forums but might go at the first opportunity. I can see causal viewers and Facebook wanting them gone ☠️
Sunday at 20:552 days 8 minutes ago, Slayer said:No shade but you’ve missed a lot the past 3 weeks if you’re only now starting to see a problem with her LOL.I genuinely mean where did the comments come from cos she’s not discussed gender once 😅
Sunday at 20:572 days Author 1 minute ago, Jordanlee1402 said:I genuinely mean where did the comments come from cos she’s not discussed gender once 😅She literally stood there and gave disgusted looks the whole time the conversation was happening and then chipped in with ‘well I wouldn’t feel comfortable sharing a bathroom with a transgender’…
Create an account or sign in to comment