Jump to content

Featured Replies

Omar is definitely one of those people who's fine with people being gay as long as he doesn't have to see or hear anything about it.

  • Replies 912
  • Views 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm sorry but "I rebuke you, Satan" truly is an all timer Big Brother quote. I can't actually believe how iconic this series is turning.

  • So much to dissect but that is one of the best Big Brother episodes of all time. We are SO back! Everyone is giving something as well (minus Harry tbh lol)

  • Phillip is actually everything wrong with the gay community, type of bitchy old queen who’d make you feel super uncomfortable for daring to come to the bar he’s a regular at if you were a newbie 💀

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Jordanlee1402 said:

I genuinely mean where did the comments come from cos she’s not discussed gender once 😅

She said she wouldn't share a bathroom with a transgender woman

7 minutes ago, Jack said:

Im scared to watch his episode on catchup from this reaction omg

It's actually gross

Phillip is lowkey even worse than Rochelle, at least she’ll allow the other person to argue with her he just shuts anything down and is so f***ing entitled like only his opinion matters 🤢

  • Author

In the good year 2026 we have Omar being genuinely terrified Twinks is gonna do some dark magic voodoo on him in his sleep.

Twinks is giving everything 😭

Sorry I’m not liking Frankie. Omar continues to disgust me. Go on yas calling him out!

Just now, Jαsє said:

The fact Phil, Rochelle and Omar are the top 3 to win is actually unfathomable.

I’m not even surprised with this country 😭 I do think Phillip and Rochelle will be evicted particularly with how they’ve been behaving but I’m expecting Omar to pick up the votes and be a Marcello type threat to win

1 minute ago, Jαsє said:

The fact Phil, Rochelle and Omar are the top 3 to win is actually unfathomable.

I’d imagine theyll all begin to fall quite quickly if they carry on like they have done tonight!

They’ll pray to a made up man in the sky but won’t accept someone believing in witchcraft 😭 have a f***ing day off

Just now, Lee_J11 said:

I’d imagine theyll all begin to fall quite quickly if they carry on like they have done tonight!

Idk there’s a lot of racists out there

17 minutes ago, Jack said:

Im scared to watch his episode on catchup from this reaction omg

It’s bad but good to see Rochelle and Philip expose themselves as the nasty people they are!

Create an account or sign in to comment