Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Author
13 hours ago, TheSnake said:

Like in Justin Beiber - Boyfriend! Nick Grimshaw on Radio 1 I remember talking about that lol

But Pure Shores is a way better song. Really lovely pop meets trip-hop song.

Oh my, I listened to Grimmy before school for a while back in the day but that had definitely escaped my memory lol

Glad you're also a fan of 'Pure Shores'! All Saints were another brilliant match for William Orbit much like Madonna.

12 hours ago, Jaz13music said:

I agree Bad Romance is my favourite Gaga single. Driving rhythm, darker subject matter and excellent vocals, it did seem a step up from the original Fame singles.

I love Pure Shores, gorgeous production and vocals, light and melodic. However my All Saints favourite is the absolutely beautiful Black Coffee, probably my fav girl group single of the century, along with Freak Like Me.

Yay for a snap Gaga favourite then 🤩 it's one of those songs that's massively popular on the forum, so always one to watch in rates but I definitely get the hype.

'Black Coffee' is another 10/10 tbh so can't knock that choice! I love the way it builds to that explosive outro. 'Freak Like Me' is also brilliant, my favourite Sugababes single and received my top marks in the Pop Princesses 2 rate <3 I suppose it has sort of appeared through its Tubeway Army source material so far at least lol

---

Thanks again for the comments <3 the noughties concludes this evening!

  • Replies 160
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Thanks so much for the comments TheSnake, Rollo, Jaz, Julian_, Chez and Jim - they're much appreciated 😊 glad these sixties picks have generally gone down well. Me too, a #27 peak would've been crim

  • Jaz13music
    Jaz13music

    Both fantastic artists in your top 2! Amazing to think how long Madonna was at the top commercially and critically. I love Frozen too especially that William Orbit production, absolutely gorgeous, and

  • The weekly '80s SyncTube sessions have reminded me how strong both 1981 and 1982 are, so great picks there! Thank you for the kind words <3 I was especially looking forward to your take on my #1

Posted Images

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.