Jump to content

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, maggotsforbrains said:

probably between Dolly's Greatest Hits and Alex Warren on the albums chart this week - I'd probably give Dolly the advantage out of the two but it depends on how many physicals Alex has moved given his streaming looks a fair bit weaker this time

It’d be Dolly’s first #1 album so I really hope she can get it!

  • Replies 417
  • Views 36.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • JosephStyles
    JosephStyles

    8 Sam Fender & Olivia Dean - Rein Me In

  • EmailsICantChase
    EmailsICantChase

    Ironic that it's Jolene that might be going from 9 to 5

  • Lee_J11
    Lee_J11

    The way I just left my phone playing for the last hour or so with 9 to 5, Jolene and Islands on repeat

Posted Images

Could see Tom Jones back in the charts after last nights rendition of Leonard Cohen's "Tower of Song" on The Voice UK

3 hours ago, Scone1 said:

Could see Tom Jones back in the charts after last nights rendition of Leonard Cohen's "Tower of Song" on The Voice UK

Tom Jones now no. 1 on iTunes and Leonard Cohen at no. 26.

I won't be here to view this week's Sunday First Look because I'm going out for dinner. Table's booked for 6:30pm.

14 minutes ago, Eduardo said:

Is this going to be the last show in this format today?

No - the 3 hour First Look show starts in 2 weeks time.

Wow - Jolene is holding up really well on Spotify, as is 9 to 5.

Sienna, HUGEL and Ella will struggle to keep up! But it is going to be a very close four-way battle this week.

I look forward to hopefully seeing a fun chart battle this week!

1 hour ago, DanielCarey said:

I won't be here to view this week's Sunday First Look because I'm going out for dinner. Table's booked for 6:30pm.

A meal in a nice restaurant more important than the First Look Chart ?! lol

I'm predicting first look / End of the week to be:

1) Dolly (will drop but remain top 5/6)

2) Hugel (Number 1 by the end of the week)

3) Ella (3 by the end of the week)

4) Sienna (Number 2 by the end of the week)

5) Stella (5/6 by the end of the week)

Edited by Mr. C. Joel

44 minutes ago, haydennn said:

I look forward to hopefully seeing a fun chart battle this week!

At least we know RMI won’t be #1 anymore since it’s now on ACR!

Rein Me In listed as a number 1 contender so they can act surprised when it isn't !

I'm surprised no songs from Rocky Horror Picture Show are in the charts due to the death of Tim Curry.

Gonna be interesting to see who #1 is tonight

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.