Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14
  • Views 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • WhoOdyssey
    WhoOdyssey

    About time! Crazy to think it’s been over 5 years since their last one.

  • Juan Carlos
    Juan Carlos

    Premieres this Tuesday as the Hottest Record on BBC Radio 1.

  • Juranamo
    Juranamo

    This is excellent, has been stuck in my head all day! The song reminds me of something from the 80's or 90's I think, but I'm struggling to pin down what.

Churches are probably my favourite current band. I can't wait!

That instrumental sounds very intriguing! Dark and mysterious.

I haven't returned to their last album at all so it's kind of passed me by how long it's been since they released something. Their first two albums are 10/10 for me.

I'm enjoying this too! 'Roses' sounds like a natural progression from the Screen Violence era and I loved that album, so not a bad thing.

This is excellent, has been stuck in my head all day! The song reminds me of something from the 80's or 90's I think, but I'm struggling to pin down what.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.