Friday at 11:502 days @Calum are we able to know how many category-voting rounds are left after this one before the merge?
Friday at 11:542 days I did notice in the overview thread that there are the same amount of rounds as last series (14). I'm guessing there's Judges Houses to go next - I can't remember if last series it was split into 2 parts or not, and there must be a big cull happening at some point.I wonder if Judges Houses is actually going to be like XF Judges Houses - numbers in each category are effectively being halved before the merge to the 'lives' Edited Friday at 11:542 days by ElectroBoy
Friday at 13:041 day Imagine the carnage of judges houses - at least Robyn will be able to save her 2 big hitters if she is eliminated!
Friday at 13:221 day Author 1 hour ago, Scene said:@Calum are we able to know how many category-voting rounds are left after this one before the merge? 3 more category rounds after this one
Friday at 13:321 day 9 minutes ago, Calum said:3 more category rounds after this one Bloody hell we’re in for the long haul here girls.
Friday at 13:451 day Author 12 minutes ago, Viper* said:Bloody hell we’re in for the long haul here girls. Things will start speeding up, I promise 👀 x
Friday at 14:231 day 13 minutes ago, Calum said:3 more category rounds after this one Oops in my head it was like one more.
Friday at 14:261 day 2 minutes ago, Scene said:Oops in my head it was like one more. Gamu is going to have her hands full with all the acts fighting it out for a wildcard spot 🤣
Friday at 14:291 day Just now, ElectroBoy said:Gamu is going to have her hands full with all the acts fighting it out for a wildcard spot 🤣Hopefully there’s more than one.
Friday at 14:471 day 5 minutes ago, Herbs said:Don’t we all know that Robyn is winning the Gamu round?!!!She's gotta be eliminated first hun x
Friday at 14:481 day 1 hour ago, Calum said:3 more category rounds after this one Sorry follow up question: is that including the bloodbath round?
Friday at 15:041 day 15 minutes ago, Scene said:Sorry follow up question: is that including the bloodbath round? Are you researching which Texas songs to send
Friday at 15:081 day 1 minute ago, ElectroBoy said:Are you researching which Texas songs to send There’s just so many.
Friday at 15:091 day 21 minutes ago, ElectroBoy said:She's gotta be eliminated first hun xI mean I’d love for her to survive this round…
Friday at 15:101 day 1 minute ago, Herbs said:I mean I’d love for her to survive this round…It is a narrative you seem to be pushing strongly - i'm sure the pop gurlies will come to her aid Edited Friday at 15:111 day by ElectroBoy
Friday at 15:271 day 2 minutes ago, Herbs said:Narrative? I’m just shocked at how many low votes it’s gettingDidn’t stop Basmati from rising from the ashes last week to claim a place in the next round.It also difficult when I think only around half (ish) of the votes have been cast
Friday at 15:311 day Author 42 minutes ago, Scene said:Sorry follow up question: is that including the bloodbath round? Y’all wanted a quiet life this season with no battles though xx
Create an account or sign in to comment