Yesterday at 11:501 day @Calum are we able to know how many category-voting rounds are left after this one before the merge?
Yesterday at 11:541 day I did notice in the overview thread that there are the same amount of rounds as last series (14). I'm guessing there's Judges Houses to go next - I can't remember if last series it was split into 2 parts or not, and there must be a big cull happening at some point.I wonder if Judges Houses is actually going to be like XF Judges Houses - numbers in each category are effectively being halved before the merge to the 'lives' Edited yesterday at 11:541 day by ElectroBoy
Yesterday at 13:041 day Imagine the carnage of judges houses - at least Robyn will be able to save her 2 big hitters if she is eliminated!
23 hours ago23 hr Author 1 hour ago, Scene said:@Calum are we able to know how many category-voting rounds are left after this one before the merge? 3 more category rounds after this one
23 hours ago23 hr 9 minutes ago, Calum said:3 more category rounds after this one Bloody hell we’re in for the long haul here girls.
23 hours ago23 hr Author 12 minutes ago, Viper* said:Bloody hell we’re in for the long haul here girls. Things will start speeding up, I promise 👀 x
22 hours ago22 hr 13 minutes ago, Calum said:3 more category rounds after this one Oops in my head it was like one more.
22 hours ago22 hr 2 minutes ago, Scene said:Oops in my head it was like one more. Gamu is going to have her hands full with all the acts fighting it out for a wildcard spot 🤣
22 hours ago22 hr Just now, ElectroBoy said:Gamu is going to have her hands full with all the acts fighting it out for a wildcard spot 🤣Hopefully there’s more than one.
22 hours ago22 hr 5 minutes ago, Herbs said:Don’t we all know that Robyn is winning the Gamu round?!!!She's gotta be eliminated first hun x
22 hours ago22 hr 1 hour ago, Calum said:3 more category rounds after this one Sorry follow up question: is that including the bloodbath round?
22 hours ago22 hr 15 minutes ago, Scene said:Sorry follow up question: is that including the bloodbath round? Are you researching which Texas songs to send
22 hours ago22 hr 1 minute ago, ElectroBoy said:Are you researching which Texas songs to send There’s just so many.
22 hours ago22 hr 21 minutes ago, ElectroBoy said:She's gotta be eliminated first hun xI mean I’d love for her to survive this round…
22 hours ago22 hr 1 minute ago, Herbs said:I mean I’d love for her to survive this round…It is a narrative you seem to be pushing strongly - i'm sure the pop gurlies will come to her aid Edited 22 hours ago22 hr by ElectroBoy
21 hours ago21 hr 2 minutes ago, Herbs said:Narrative? I’m just shocked at how many low votes it’s gettingDidn’t stop Basmati from rising from the ashes last week to claim a place in the next round.It also difficult when I think only around half (ish) of the votes have been cast
21 hours ago21 hr Author 42 minutes ago, Scene said:Sorry follow up question: is that including the bloodbath round? Y’all wanted a quiet life this season with no battles though xx
Create an account or sign in to comment