Yesterday at 02:111 day Sorry if I missed this somewhere else, but is the intention for the final 3 to be 1 from each category or will it be a free for all later on... or is that something to be determined at a later date?
Yesterday at 02:511 day 38 minutes ago, Viper* said:Sorry if I missed this somewhere else, but is the intention for the final 3 to be 1 from each category or will it be a free for all later on... or is that something to be determined at a later date?The past two editions have seen the three categories come together once we’re down to somewhere between 12-15 artists, so 4-5 from each category. Once they’re all together then it’s open to any artist leaving.From memory the second edition earlier this year had 3 females in the final 5 or 6.Someone else can probably explain it better than I can though.
Yesterday at 03:491 day 56 minutes ago, Paddington James said:The past two editions have seen the three categories come together once we’re down to somewhere between 12-15 artists, so 4-5 from each category. Once they’re all together then it’s open to any artist leaving.From memory the second edition earlier this year had 3 females in the final 5 or 6.Someone else can probably explain it better than I can though.Consider me SHOCKED that there was so many females in the finals.Do I remember the winners being Avril Lavigne and Kelly Clarkson so far? Edited yesterday at 03:491 day by Viper*
Yesterday at 04:091 day 21 minutes ago, Viper* said:Consider me SHOCKED that there was so many females in the finals.Do I remember the winners being Avril Lavigne and Kelly Clarkson so far? Avril and ABBA I believe.I think Kelly Clarkson and Lily Allen were the other two in the final with ABBA.
Yesterday at 04:311 day 21 minutes ago, Paddington James said:Avril and ABBA I believe.I think Kelly Clarkson and Lily Allen were the other two in the final with ABBA.OH that's right, my bad. Avril tho
Yesterday at 04:351 day 5 minutes ago, Viper* said:OH that's right, my bad.Avril tho The amazing @Calum has got the full results for both series here.https://www.buzzjack.com/forums/topic/285976-the-pop-factor-encyclopedia/#comment-7921722
Yesterday at 04:491 day 12 minutes ago, Paddington James said:The amazing @Calum has got the full results for both series here.https://www.buzzjack.com/forums/topic/285976-the-pop-factor-encyclopedia/#comment-7921722Oh that was a delightful read haha. Thank you!
Yesterday at 04:531 day 2 minutes ago, Viper* said:Oh that was a delightful read haha. Thank you!You're welcome. 😃Looking at it has me really eager to go better than I did last time. First act out in the Live Shows. (The Corrs).
Yesterday at 04:591 day Just now, Paddington James said:You're welcome. 😃Looking at it has me really eager to go better than I did last time. First act out in the Live Shows. (The Corrs).Oooh I remember being shocked by that result, as shocking as Conan Gray reaching the top 5 What song got you eliminated?
Yesterday at 05:091 day 9 minutes ago, Viper* said:Oooh I remember being shocked by that result, as shocking as Conan Gray reaching the top 5 What song got you eliminated?Irresistible. To be fair and honest I was a bit lazy in thinking it was a safe pick. I wanted to take a risk but I was to scared to. Lesson learnt this time around though.
Yesterday at 05:201 day 8 minutes ago, Paddington James said:Irresistible.To be fair and honest I was a bit lazy in thinking it was a safe pick. I wanted to take a risk but I was to scared to. Lesson learnt this time around though.Oh, yeah, not the best to be fair.Good luck to you and whoever you've chosen! Will be rooting for you
Yesterday at 05:251 day 4 minutes ago, Viper* said:Oh, yeah, not the best to be fair.Good luck to you and whoever you've chosen! Will be rooting for you Thanks! ❤️Have you got an artist in the competition?
Yesterday at 07:161 day Submitted my song.Fingers crossed it performs well. Edited yesterday at 07:171 day by Paddington James
Yesterday at 07:561 day 2 hours ago, Viper* said:as shocking as Conan Gray reaching the top 5 Sis… keep it cute x
Yesterday at 09:481 day 1 hour ago, Scene said:Finally decided on my next choice. I hope it's a hit. I'm undecided between two, from two very different eras in my artist's discography and I have no idea how to decide which one to go for the dilemma is real!
Yesterday at 09:481 day Feeling very cautious because Delta went out for me with Last Night On Earth in the end last year, which is a fan favourite album track/non-single and complete epic. So maybe I'm not so good at identifying album tracks that people will actually like!
Yesterday at 09:521 day 3 minutes ago, Mangø said:I'm undecided between two, from two very different eras in my artist's discography and I have no idea how to decide which one to go for the dilemma is real!Who knew HRVY had so many eras
Yesterday at 09:521 day 2 minutes ago, gooddelta said:Feeling very cautious because Delta went out for me with Last Night On Earth in the end last year, which is a fan favourite album track/non-single and complete epic. So maybe I'm not so good at identifying album tracks that people will actually like!It's hard isn't it, trying to find that balance between personal favourite, fan favourite and what people on here will enjoy and vote for!
Yesterday at 09:521 day I was deciding between two but think one falls into the ‘promotional single’ category, so…..Again, really intrigued to see what is sent from the person who got my first choice artist
Create an account or sign in to comment