September 21Sep 21 Author Scoreboards are coming v soon btw ladies, somehow between June and now I'd forgotten how to make the graphics
September 21Sep 21 Just a thought (inspired by Tove’s early exit) - could artists who are eliminated early be eligible to compete in future seasons? Just seems a waste of their discography otherwise.
September 21Sep 21 Author 1 minute ago, Scene said:Just a thought (inspired by Tove’s early exit) - could artists who are eliminated early be eligible to compete in future seasons? Just seems a waste of their discography otherwise. Spoiler: season 5 will be All Stars: The Rudemption
September 21Sep 21 So it wasn’t even really that close between Zara and Tove after all then! Marina coming second with an album track bodes well for her!
September 21Sep 21 That top 2 of Dido and Marina is epic Glad to see my faves were comfortable qualifiers
September 21Sep 21 Wow some real dark horses. I wouldn't have expected Marina second with an album track above all those huge names, Milica above four big names, Roosevelt fourth for the guys, Vengaboys blitzing their category (iconic song ofc), a midtable Texas hit beating a popular BJSC winner, New Order second last! The competition is already fascinating. Go Dido, incredible start, but then it's an incredible song. Edited September 21Sep 21 by gooddelta
September 21Sep 21 Sad to see Tove Lo, I love her first era back in 2014-15 but didn’t check out much after Cool Girl.I was looking forward to discovering more from her. Hopefully when mentors are revealed we can get some more recommendations.
September 21Sep 21 Tove Lo does definitely have some really good songs, it is a genuine shame to see her go. I just want to say that I don't think the mentor played it that badly either and instead just got really unlucky, I feel pretty bad for them </3
September 21Sep 21 6 minutes ago, dandy* said:Tove Lo does definitely have some really good songs, it is a genuine shame to see her go. I just want to say that I don't think the mentor played it that badly either and instead just got really unlucky, I feel pretty bad for them </3I agree, not knowing who or what your coming up against, it’s a big gamble the first round.Whilst it’s still a gamble now you at least know who your competition is.
September 21Sep 21 Seeing how competitive it all is, I'm feeling STRESSED going forward about making the right choices.Shame to lose Dead or Alive as I thought their song was a highlight of the groups. Not sure why it was being so hated on !I'm intrigued to see how Dido holds up after a big first round because I must admit to knowing only a handful of songs by her so I'm not sure what else might be to come.
September 21Sep 21 Not going to say I'm confident with my next choice, but I found the voting patterns in round one fascinating/inspiring
September 21Sep 21 Yeah the Dido picks are going to be interesting going forward. Especially if there is an up-tempo round - which I’m sure there was last series. Although I guess she did feature On a Faithless single.All her songs are a bit mid/ samey - well from what I can remember of her first 2 albums anyway. Edited September 21Sep 21 by ElectroBoy
September 21Sep 21 34 minutes ago, Paddington James said:I agree, not knowing who or what your coming up against, it’s a big gamble the first round.Whilst it’s still a gamble now you at least know who your competition is.True. Glad I entered Delta last year as I'd have been lucky to get her past the second round this time with the names here. I wonder why more of these big superstars weren't played in the first two editions of the game. Maybe people were just findiing their feet with it initially.
September 21Sep 21 1 minute ago, Herbs said:Not going to say I'm confident with my next choice, but I found the voting patterns in round one fascinating/inspiringUncle John from Jamaica next is it?
September 21Sep 21 Just now, ElectroBoy said:Uncle John from Jamaica next is it?I mean that is a tuuuuuuuuuuuune
Create an account or sign in to comment