Jump to content

Featured Replies

Also adding to 2025 (my 5th and final nomination for 2025) -

Sabrina Carpenter - House Tour

  • Replies 105
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 2016 Chainsmokers (feat. Daya) - Don't Let Me Down Chainsmokers (feat. ROZES) - Roses LP - Lost On You The full 2025 EOY Multichart is here! The top 42 have been used as AQs (since 'APT.' and 'Pink P

  • JosephStyles
    JosephStyles

  • I think we can let The Box in with 2020 as the parent album was released December 2019 and it didn't get pushed as a single until early 2020?

18 hours ago, Riser said:

Someone else please nominate:

Jax Jones feat. Ina Wroldsen - Breathe

this one is currently up for voting in the 2017 thread!

2018

Kacey Musgraves - Butterflies

Kacey Musgraves - Golden Hour

Clean Bandit / Marina / Luis Fonsi - Baby

Janelle Monae - Make Me Feel

2019

Avril Lavigne - Tell Me It's Over

Avril Lavigne - Head Above Water

Lauren Daigle - You Say

Kate Miller-Heidke - Zero Gravity

Gerry Cinnamon - Canter

2020

Little Big - Uno

2021

Agnes - Here Comes The Night

Elena Tsagrinou - El Diablo

Elle King / Miranda Lambert - Drunk And I Don't Wanna Go Home

Nathan Evans - Wellerman

2022

Avril Lavigne / Yungblood - I'm A Mess

Avril Lavigne - Bite Me

Avril Lavigne - Luv Sux

Carly Rae Jepsen - Beach House

Luke Combs - Kinda Love We Make

2024

Post Malone / Morgan Wallen - I Had Some Help

Shaboozey - A Bar Song (Tipsy)

Shaboozey - Good News

Ryan Gosling - I'm Just Ken

2025

Erika Vikman - Ich Komme

Ella Langley - Choosin' Texas

25 listed here, 2 already used = 27/30.

Edited by Viper*

1 hour ago, Viper* said:

2018

Clean Bandit / Marina / Luis Fonsi - Baby

2019

Kate Miller-Heidke - Zero Gravity

2021

Elena Tsagrinou - El Diablo

Hmmm - ticks ✅ a lot of songs off my potential nominations… thank you 🙏🏻 😜

Actually - I’ve just remembered in the last big rate, our votes were very similar, weren’t they. I’m still convinced your my twin 😂

Thank you @Viper* for picking up I'm Just Ken, which I had to remove from my noms!

Just need someone to nominate Divinize for 2025 now

  • Author
3 hours ago, Viper* said:

2018

Janelle Monae - Make Me Feel

2021

Agnes - Here Comes The Night

Elena Tsagrinou - El Diablo

Make Me Feel is on the AQ list for 2018, so free's you up another nom.

Also Here Comes the Night and El Diablo have already been nommed too

Edited by ElectroBoy

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.