Jump to content

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, Sempachorra said:

Retro 2001

A-List

Mary J. Blige - Family Affair

City High - What Would You Do

Eve feat. Gwen Stefani - Let Me Blow Ya Mind

Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out Of My Head

Nelly Furtado - Turn Off The Lights

Stereophonics - Step On My Old Size Nines

Sum 41 - Fat Lip

Superman Lovers - Starlight

B-List

Victoria Beckham - Not Such An Innocent Girl

Blue - Too Close

Michael Jackson - You Rock My World

Kings Of Tomorrow - Finally

Ludacris feat. Nate Dogg - Area Codes

The Ones - Flawless

So Solid Crew - 21 Seconds

The Streets - Has It Come To This

Usher - U Got It Bad (Soulpower Mix)

C-List

Afroman - Because I Got High

*iio - Rapture

Linkin Park - In The End

*Mis-Teeq - One Night Stand

*Britney Spears - I'm A Slave 4 U

well! -9 years this time. So shocked 2001 spawned this many iconic songs.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Yep, this is her 26th as lead artist, way more than I realised too! (she's also had 6 as credited artist)

  • 777666jason
    777666jason

    Is it doing well enough on spotify and amazon music to make the first look top 40 ?

  • Sempachorra
    Sempachorra

    You Rock My World was A-listed the following week It was also the most played on MTV and VH1, plus support from Radio 2 (Kylie was snubbed there).

tune of the weekend is Anderson .Paak x Cordae - A Good Day

5 hours ago, Steve201 said:

Also, must have been the first Michael Jackson lead since pre 1979 not to be A Listed. No wonder Kylie beat him!

5 hours ago, Mangø said:

But how do you know it wasn't A-listed subsequently?

You Rock My World was A-listed the following week

It was also the most played on MTV and VH1, plus support from Radio 2 (Kylie was snubbed there).

Edited by Sempachorra

6 hours ago, Mangø said:

But how do you know it wasn't A-listed subsequently?

I kinda guessed with the date it was released at the same time as the Kylie song.

On 18/09/2026 at 11:10, danG said:

must be at least 26 years since R1 last played him!!

1999 with Madness single Lovestruck potentially being the last time

  • Author
17 minutes ago, MarkyRoyalz56 said:

1999 with Madness single Lovestruck potentially being the last time

Not even totally sure that would've been playlisted (@Sempachorra can probably confirm)

Just out of interest @Mangø how many singles has Jorja Smith had on R1’s playlist? She seems to be constantly releasing things that radio 1 always playlists with diminishing returns each time. I reckon it must be well over 20!

  • Author
26 minutes ago, Dan17F1 said:

Just out of interest @Mangø how many singles has Jorja Smith had on R1’s playlist? She seems to be constantly releasing things that radio 1 always playlists with diminishing returns each time. I reckon it must be well over 20!

Yep, this is her 26th as lead artist, way more than I realised too! (she's also had 6 as credited artist)

15 minutes ago, Mangø said:

Yep, this is her 26th as lead artist, way more than I realised too! (she's also had 6 as credited artist)

Wow! Well deserved though and she has been around a while.

37 minutes ago, Mangø said:

Yep, this is her 26th as lead artist, way more than I realised too! (she's also had 6 as credited artist)

get in! hopefully Dancing can also hit the a list as its fab.

  • Author
9 minutes ago, Jay79x said:

get in! hopefully Dancing can also hit the a list as its fab.

It already has hit the list lol it's the 26th as mentioned.

1 minute ago, Mangø said:

It already has hit the list lol it's the 26th as mentioned.

read a little closer, i said A List just not in caps kink

  • Author
Just now, Jay79x said:

read a little closer, i said A List just not in caps kink

Oh sorry it was a lower case A so I missed it lol

Out of interest, of her lead artist singles, 11 have made the A-list (including 9 in a row between 2019 and 2023). 'Alive' was the first one to make the A-list after a run of 7 B-list singles.

Of her collabs, only 'Crush' was AJ Tracey from last year was A-listed.

Pretty impressive for her overall but I can see support starting to wane going forward.

15 minutes ago, Mangø said:

Oh sorry it was a lower case A so I missed it lol

Out of interest, of her lead artist singles, 11 have made the A-list (including 9 in a row between 2019 and 2023). 'Alive' was the first one to make the A-list after a run of 7 B-list singles.

Of her collabs, only 'Crush' was AJ Tracey from last year was A-listed.

Pretty impressive for her overall but I can see support starting to wane going forward.

intriguing. I attempted making a “radio 1 run tracker” doc in like july but i got bored and stopped cause im the world’s worst for procrastinating. could prob start that up again soon lol

  • Author
8 minutes ago, Jay79x said:

intriguing. I attempted making a “radio 1 run tracker” doc in like july but i got bored and stopped cause im the world’s worst for procrastinating. could prob start that up again soon lol

Not sure what you mean by "run tracker" but I've already got a spreadsheet which contains runs for all playlisted songs since 2012

43 minutes ago, Mangø said:

but I've already got a spreadsheet which contains runs for all playlisted songs since 2012

yea thats exactly what i meant 😭

Tune Of The Weeks:

Mylo + Rosie: Jamie Miller - Babydoll

Greg James: Rosé - new trick

Charlie + Jerry: Anderson .Paak x Cordae - A Good Day

Matt + Mollie: Troye Sivan - Party

Katie + Emil: Jamie T - 3310

JAMIE MILLER cheeseblock

i think we're all expecting taylor here tmrw. any rumours of Madge and Charli cos that seems like a very obvious pull for this given how R1 ADORES Charli, and the fact Danceteria got a play today on top of that! I think we're gonna see some live lounge month playlisting occur with Stella Lefty, Anderson .Paak x Cordae and maybe a Rachel Chinouriri swap all probably occuring next week (Odeal more than likely will be A Listed too). Jorja should be moving up but no clue as to what else. Hoping that surprise one is someone actually interesting.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.