Friday at 09:025 days This is really sweet! Quite All Saints I think.Feels like a fresh reboot from the Shook era though
Friday at 09:345 days Id love them to manage a top 100 return or higher with this or another new song but I know it's highly unlikely but if they went full on with a 3 formst physical release I think they would manage it.
Saturday at 04:224 days #16 on iTunes in Australia.It has 5 songs from Taylor Swifts The Life Of A Showgirl: Encore Edition and 2 songs from Angry Anderson/Rose Tattoo ahead of it. Take out those and it’d be at #9.
Saturday at 23:353 days Missed opportunity not releasing the singles physically. I know it costs money, but the fans would have absolutely snapped them up.
Sunday at 07:283 days Author More than double the Spotify stream of 320k on the YouTube official video
Sunday at 21:202 days Another 50 thousand streams gained, up to 204,654! Hopefully it's picked up by the audience / playlisting outside of release week.I wonder will it manage to overtake Shook? That stands at 1,946,094 streams so far. Weeds are on 925,000 and Jungle now has 3,915,986 streams!All so close to 2m, 1m and 4m respectively.
Sunday at 21:252 days Thanks for those figures.So it looks like overtaking Weeds is the first achievement.