Jump to content

Featured Replies

Oh piss off Taylor Swift, denying a great new British band a No1 album and the extra spotlight that would give.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Oh piss off Taylor Swift, denying a great new British band a No1 album and the extra spotlight that would give.

  • you forgot to mention in Bonus Section, a very very important news: xxx 1,432 Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You

  • God forbid Taylor not control every inch of the narrative. Selling a CD with the promise of an autograph whenever she can be bothered to get around to it just to sneak a return to #1 is just… really?

Posted Images

you forgot to mention in Bonus Section, a very very important news:

xxx 1,432 Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You

3 minutes ago, 777666jason said:

And every artist sells autographs with albums these days whats your point

Just think it’s funny how these signed CDs are extremely limited until she needs them not to be lol and shipping them separately is very sly. God knows when those people will receive their autographs!

  • Author
22 minutes ago, jszmiles said:

you forgot to mention in Bonus Section, a very very important news:

xxx 1,432 Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You

I left it out on purpose because it's unclear whether this is with or without ACR applied but it's there in the report regardless

40 minutes ago, jszmiles said:

you forgot to mention in Bonus Section, a very very important news:

xxx 1,432 Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You

SHE IS COMING... only 30 days until she defrosts... ❄️

On 30/09/2026 at 18:04, JosephStyles said:

She co-wrote all of her No.1s, five of them with producer Jack Antonoff, the others, including Patient Zero, with Max Martin and Shellback. Swift and Shellback have both co-written eight number ones, but Martin has now racked up 25, both on his own and in collaborations.

25 UK number ones written by Max Martin, that's staggering, what an absolute LEGEND! Second only to John Lennon I believe.

48 minutes ago, No Sleeep said:

It’s the autograph she was selling not the album. She could’ve packaged toilet paper with an autograph and it would’ve sold the same

Don't go giving her ideas!

Just now, Mangø said:

25 UK number ones written by Max Martin, that's staggering, what an absolute LEGEND! Second only to John Lennon I believe.

He's in 3rd behind John and Paul McCartney. The songwriters with the most number ones are:

1 John Lennon (31 number ones)

2 Paul McCartney (30)

3 Max Martin (25)

4 Ed Sheeran (19)

5 Steve Mac (17)

6 Calvin Harris, Dr Luke, Wayne Hector (14)

9 Benny Andersson, Bjorn Ulvaeus, Madonna, Gary Barlow (13)

Just now, gasman449 said:

He's in 3rd behind John and Paul McCartney. The songwriters with the most number ones are:

1 John Lennon (31 number ones)

2 Paul McCartney (30)

3 Max Martin (25)

4 Ed Sheeran (19)

5 Steve Mac (17)

6 Calvin Harris, Dr Luke, Wayne Hector (14)

9 Benny Andersson, Bjorn Ulvaeus, Madonna, Gary Barlow (13)

Oh of course, I completely forgot about McCartney!

I wonder if Max has the legs to eventually beat both of them?

And to think it wasn’t normal for a band to write their own songs before Lennon & McCartney created the Beatles!

The Beatles have done the chart 📉 double 45 times is insane! I doubt that record will ever be broken. Anyways, on chart doubles, anyone knows wha the longest chart double streak is?

18 hours ago, jimwatts said:

beabadoobee becomes the first artist to move 74 places in a week within either the singles or albums Top 75!

that record will never be beaten !!

1 hour ago, Simbeiosis said:

The Beatles have done the chart 📉 double 45 times is insane! I doubt that record will ever be broken. Anyways, on chart doubles, anyone knows wha the longest chart double streak is?

7 weeks - The Beatles from 24th November 1963 to 5th January 1964

22 hours ago, gooddelta said:

Surprise No.1 compilation!

It’s an absolute classic! Impressively it has made it without the vinyls ordered direct from their site even being shipped - I’m still waiting for my boxset!

It’s one of the defining 90s compilation albums in my opinion, it isn’t packed with hits but everything has been meticulously curated to form a wonderful listening experience 🥰

On 02/10/2026 at 23:34, gasman449 said:

He's in 3rd behind John and Paul McCartney. The songwriters with the most number ones are:

1 John Lennon (31 number ones)

2 Paul McCartney (30)

3 Max Martin (25)

4 Ed Sheeran (19)

5 Steve Mac (17)

6 Calvin Harris, Dr Luke, Wayne Hector (14)

9 Benny Andersson, Bjorn Ulvaeus, Madonna, Gary Barlow (13)

You probably mean Co-Songwriters with the most number ones are

Than the list is correct

George Michael and Noel Gallagher tops the list with the most number ones in the UK as a sole songwriter.

And if you include sole producers, George would be the undisputed number one.

That shows what a Genius George was

💪❤️

17 hours ago, dandy* said:

It’s an absolute classic! Impressively it has made it without the vinyls ordered direct from their site even being shipped - I’m still waiting for my boxset!

It’s one of the defining 90s compilation albums in my opinion, it isn’t packed with hits but everything has been meticulously curated to form a wonderful listening experience 🥰

Isn’t the vinyl only available direct that’s where the 633 vinyl sales came from this week?

21 minutes ago, ___∆___ said:

Isn’t the vinyl only available direct that’s where the 633 vinyl sales came from this week?

Possibly! I hadn’t spotted the separate entries for north/south and had assumed it was those when I posted. It does look as though there’s evidence of some box sets finally being delivered on Friday 2nd… mine (and others online) hasn’t even been dispatched yet though so I still don’t think it contains all of the numbers they sold

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.