Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

Looks as if Hear'Say are about to announce something!

Hearsay+(1).webp

Kilimanjaro Live
No image preview

Hear'Say — Kilimanjaro Live

Edited by ThePensmith

  • Replies 26
  • Views 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Is anyone actually bothered about a Hear'Say reunion? I don't understand where the audience is for this? However, if it works for them, great! They have a couple of strong singles ('The Way To Your L

  • Hear'Say really missed a trick by not drafting in Sabrina Washington as a replacement for Myleene.

  • Song 4 Lovers on the setlist pls (and the radio edit on Spotify).

Posted Images

The ‘chat’ they posted about didn’t include Mylene but their insta page is following all 5 of them!

Would be nice to see them do a reunion tour

Liberty X also liked the post - get them as the support act (even if it’s without Tony/Kevin)

Is it Kim or Johnny thats in the reunion, id be suprised if it Johnny didnt he have some very serious allegations against him

It’s so odd because she’s clearly in the ‘chat’ but doesn’t post and hear’say are following her on insta. Maybe she gave her blessing? And she’s just being supportive

Is anyone actually bothered about a Hear'Say reunion? I don't understand where the audience is for this?

However, if it works for them, great! They have a couple of strong singles ('The Way To Your Love' being their absolute best, imo)

But yeah, I'm just confused as to who would be bothered by them reforming when they were incredibly short lived as a pop group?

It is a bit of a sell isn’t it - I mean I loved all 4 of their singles but 4 singles does not maketh a reunion

Possibly a few festival appearances like Mighty Hoopla might be fun, but I'd be surprised if a full tour does well. They had one fairly average huge selling single that sold off the back of a successful TV show (they could have released any song and it would have sold), one criminally underrated and brilliant follow-up No.1 that has been forgotten, a couple of other hits that have been forgotten. What are they going to fill a concert set with? Album tracks nobody wants to hear? I don't get it either and it screams either cancelled or selling tickets for a fiver to get people through the door, unless it's tiny venues.

This won't end well lol. No one wanted the band then, I don't think anyone wants them now. lol

Not sure where the audience is for this reunion.

Did not think Kym would be part of this.

  • Author

It would appear that this is a joint tour with Liberty X - who are back with Tony and Kevin on board (the girls have just done it as a trio for the last few years). They're all on BBC Breakfast tomorrow morning to announce the tour.

I'll be honest I was always here more for Liberty X so I'm a little bit more intrigued now. Plus it will be more of a sale point. Just a shame Myleene has opted out.

I’m there, take my money

Saw Liberty X girls at Milton Keynes pride a couple years ago and they were smashing it

Ok yeah that’s more of a sell. Liberty X as a five would be nice to see again, I enjoyed seeing them at The Big Reunion.

I thought Tony would never! But didn’t they all support Kevin when he was on The Voice?

All five of Liberty X is a surprise. Not least cos Kevin is obviously with Wet Wet Wet and Tony appeared to have left the industry, plus I imagine the two lads felt like spare parts.

  • Author

Seeing as this is a joint tour I've updated the topic accordingly. On sale next Friday!

FB_IMG_1791447821028.jpg

Edited by ThePensmith

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.