Posted Monday at 16:444 days Who's rich history, values and ambitions do you share an affinity with that would make you transform into their nation's decision maker where you could draw upon past successes and future triumphs? For me, I'm going to say Skall, and I think I'd be happy being a native of that land.
Monday at 17:114 days République d'Áskorza or Taahino as it stands (mostly because I seem to reliably like their entries)
Monday at 17:284 days 16 minutes ago, Juranamo said:République d'ÁskorzaAre authoritarian regimes your thing?
Monday at 17:344 days 5 minutes ago, pavi said:Are authoritarian regimes your thing?No. But I guess so if it results in a banger sent almost every month 🤣
Monday at 18:594 days Beaverdonia(seriously though, obviously Jadakissnia is the country I have the most taste overlap with and they generally have a better ear for the hits than me so would have to say them too x but I'll also say Trifoski as I respect their variety and consistent quality (not you PWR BTTM))
Create an account or sign in to comment