Jump to content

Which of these songs is your LEAST favourite? 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Vote for your LEAST favourite

    • Angel of My Dreams
      0
    • IT girl
    • FUFN
    • Plastic Box
    • Midnight Cowboy
    • Fantasy
    • Lip Service

Poll closes on 08/10/26 at 23:00

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Posted

F5313458-7011-482D-BBF7-56BCD269BFC3.jpeg

Lets celebrate 1 Year of this phenomenal album! A mainstay in my playlist. One of my favourite debuts of all time and my album of the Decade, so far.

All you have to do is vote for your least favourite track until we eventually find common ground and our winner!

Original album only. We’ll revisit at some point with Encore.

--

RESULTS

08. Self Saboteur [7 Votes]

09. Before You Break My Heart [5 Votes]

10. Unconditional [5 Votes]

=11. Headache [7 Votes]

=11. Silent Disco [7 Votes]

13. Natural at Disaster [Tie-Break: 9 Votes]

14. Glitch [8 Votes]

In 8th place is a song that I am pretty surprised doesn't get more appreciation overall tbh. This to me, is RIGHT up there with those synth pop BANGERS ('Run Away With Me', 'With Every Heartbeat', 'Dancing On My Own', 'Plastic Box' etc..) that final minute + is euphoric and dreamy! The ad libs and her vocals over that stunning beat... GORGEOUS STUFF! I really think this could've gone on to be a bit of a cult classic had it been a single. Also, the way that she transitions this into 'Lip Service'??? When I first heard it... THE GAG WAS REAL! SHE WAS SICK FOR THAT TRANSITION! What an absolute BEAUT of a track and it really should've been top 5, imo.

  • Replies 9
  • Views 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Fantasy for me again.

One song is over-performing by quite a bit to me (and I'm not mad at it! I just fully expected it to be one of the first 5 tracks eliminated!)

Just now, Tafty said:

Fantasy for me again.

One song is over-performing by quite a bit to me (and I'm not mad at it! I just fully expected it to be one of the first 5 tracks eliminated!)

Yes I know which one you mean. Hopefully it stays unbothered for a while. kink

Lip Service for me - kind of surprised it's lasted this long (especially when highlights Before You Break My Heart and Unconditional are out before it)

I love her but it's 'Midnight Cowboy' for me here. The only reason for this is that (for me) it falls flat live in comparison to the rest, otherwise it's an excellent song! Really do need to split hairs at this point 😭😭

Also, awaiting the traditional third vote for FUFN!

Edited by Juranamo

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.