Thursday at 16:171 day I quite like it! I'll also again recommend the Yannis from Foals collab from the same album though...
Thursday at 16:261 day Yung Lean.Yung Lean on the beat as well.Its not quite a dance song but not a bad song. I am guessing its popular because of the video?
Thursday at 16:321 day 4 minutes ago, TheSnake said:Yung Lean.Yung Lean on the beat as well.Its not quite a dance song but not a bad song. I am guessing its popular because of the video?A performance of it at The VMAs went viral the other week but yeah it adopts the striking choreography from the video!
20 hours ago20 hr #37 this week - Yung Lean's first ever UK top 40 hit! (first one for GENER8ION too) Edited 19 hours ago19 hr by maggotsforbrains
19 hours ago19 hr 32 minutes ago, maggotsforbrains said:#38 this week - Yung Lean's first ever UK top 40 hit! (first one for GENER8ION too)#37 *
Create an account or sign in to comment