Posted Friday at 07:572 days Third single from worst man in america (due 4/12). Out now. Edited Friday at 09:082 days by Calum Please prefix tags
Friday at 08:412 days This is great, probably the most instant thing I've heard from her! And Radio 1 clearly agree as they've made it their tune of the weekend.
Friday at 09:042 days This is another great one from her - a pity that it was not the direct follow-up to brand New Chanel$ - Crank 2 destroyed her run a bit for me, as that was pretty awful.
Friday at 09:332 days Better than crank 2 for me, but not as amazing as brand new chanels (but most things are, it's a hiiigh bar)I think Crank 2 was more of a promo song, this seems to be the second proper single. Edited Friday at 09:342 days by 365
Friday at 10:572 days Her first time on Today's Hits on Apple Music UK! Can she finally crack the top 200 on Apple?
Friday at 12:552 days Just heard this on the radio, this is so so good!! I liked Brand New Chanel$ but this really does it for me that bit more! So glad she’s come out with something like this and I hope it does well for her. Edited Friday at 12:552 days by Doug
Friday at 22:501 day This is so so good! She is on such a roll. This whole era is so good and I love this companion project so far! 2 10/10 pop songs in this and brand new chanels! And crank 2 is epic too, Imo it doesn’t work that well stand alone though, you gotta play crank straight into crank 2 for a worth it experience
Create an account or sign in to comment