July 29, 200719 yr 19 Green Day - The Simpsons Theme [D] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/7544400882.JPG Chart Run: 19 [1 wk] Video here: i7Cxsyc3mJ8 The Simpsons Discussion Thread Here
July 29, 200719 yr I honestly didn't think Garbage would miss the top ten at all... shame for them. :(
July 29, 200719 yr OMG :o Chanelle came back into the House again after Big Brother said she had to wait to talk to the BB Psychologist before she could leave. So, like the rest of the housemates, and the nation, Chanelle is waiting. "I'm like the Ghost Of Christmas Past," said Chanelle. No Chanelle, much more like The-Ghost-That-Said-She'd-Disappear-But-Wouldn't. But with Ziggy getting more affectionate and the hugs and kisses getting more frequent, does Chanelle really want to go? Is there still hope for Chiggy..? Will she stay? Stay tuned.
July 29, 200719 yr 18 (from 65) Rihanna - Shut Up And Drive [D] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/PRERELCDRIH.JPG Chart Run: 65-18 [2 wks] Release date: 3-9-2007 Video here: 6jZUPHpCO8A Discussion Thread Here
July 29, 200719 yr 26 (from 70) Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah [D] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/FEL30086.2.JPG Chart Run: 70-26 [2 wks] Release date: 3-9-2007 Video here: h_m-BjrxmgI Discussion Thread Here This is the current US #1 of the week for the band, My guess is that this will reach #1 by the release date of September 3 unless the record company push the date up.
July 29, 200719 yr IF CHANELLE DOE'SNT GO I WILL CRY! GOOD RIDANCE TO HER :( Anyway Rihanna :dance: Great 2007 for her :o
July 29, 200719 yr I actually really like this one from Rihanna :o That's coming from one of her biggest critics :lol:
July 29, 200719 yr I honestly didn't think Garbage would miss the top ten at all... shame for them. :( I bet its because of $h!tty downloads, the album seems to have sold loads in the shops (#5 in the HMV albums chart) :( :cry:
Create an account or sign in to comment