Jump to content

Featured Replies

17 :down: (from 15) Justin Timberlake - LoveStoned/I Think She Knows (Interlude) [D]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/82876870682.JPG

 

Chart Run: 63-21-19-12-11-15-17 [7 wks]

 

Availability: download only

 

Video here:

 

Prediction Thread Here

 

of_95.png

  • Replies 357
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nelly Furtado - Loose dropped down to # 13
20 :right: (from 20) High School Musical 2 - What Time Is It [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/5016470.JPG

 

Chart Run: 20-20 [2 wks]

 

Release date: 16-7-2007

Availability: normally ships in 24 hours

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: 5016470

Label: EMI

 

'What Time Is It' is the first single from the highly anticipated 'High School Musical 2'. Featuring the entire cast of the film and set to become the singalong classic of the summer, 'What Time Is It' is written by Matthew Gerrard (Kelly Clarkson, Hilary Duff, Jessica Simpson) and Robbie Nevil (Destiny's Child, Melissa Etheridge, Stevie Wonder). Having already written the now iconic 'We're All in This Together' and 'Start of Something New' for the original High School Musical, Gerrard and Nevil are a songwriting tour de force.

In the contemporary musical sequel 'High School Musical 2', the Wildcats are back, and this time school's out and East High School hoops star Troy Bolton, A* student Gabriella Montez and the rest of the gang are getting ready for a fun summer holiday. Their plans change when scheming drama queen Sharpay Evans uses her dad's connections to get Troy a job at their ritzy country club – and a chance at a college basketball scholarship. The catch? He'll have to turn his back on his friends and pair up with Sharpay in a musical extravaganza for the club's annual talent show. But when Gabriella and the Wildcats start making plans without Troy, he must decide where his loyalties truly lie. - HMV

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. What Time Is It

2. High School Musical 2 Movie Preview [Video]

 

Discussion Thread Here

 

 

I was supposed to talk about this song last week but I was so busy last week I didn't have time to post but this is the reason the Billboard Hot 100 is planning to revamp the chart along with Hannah Montana in which these tunes debut high and fall down very fast and had other tracks from the albums clogged up several positions on the chart from more deserving acts.

16 :ne: Newton Faulkner - Dream Catch Me [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/88697117762.JPG

 

Chart Run: 16 [1 wk]

 

Release date: 23-7-2007

Availability: normally ships in 24 hours

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: 88697117762

Label: RCA

 

The rise of Newton Faulkner has taken a steady path over the past 2 years with constant touring, primarily with leftfield “surfer friendly” acts such as Donovan Frankenreiter and John Butler Trio and more recently with more commercial acts like James Morrison and Paolo Nutini.

Following the release of his debut single 'I Need Something', Newton Faulkner releases his next effort 'Dream Catch Me', which will be followed by his debut album release 'Hand Built By Robots' at the end of July. - HMV

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Dream Catch Me

2. Ageing Superhero [Home Demo]

  • Author

Spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spider pig does.

Can he swing from a web? No he can't hes a pig.

Look oooout, he is a spider pig!

 

- Homer Simpson

 

:D

19 :ne: Green Day - The Simpsons Theme [D]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/7544400882.JPG

 

Chart Run: 19 [1 wk]

 

Video here:

 

The Simpsons Discussion Thread Here

 

 

Wow very happy to hear the Simpsons theme song (done by Green Day) make the top 20 and I'm planning to see the film later today.

 

 

Wow Rihanna took a big jump this week, I imagine this will be another top 5 for her, its weird tho, it doesnt sound like a rihanna song, it sounds like something kelly clarkson or pink would sing (well if it was pink the lyrics would be tougher).
  • Author
Wow very happy to hear the Simpsons theme song (done by Green Day) make the top 20 and I'm planning to see the film later today.

 

 

d'oh :lol:

Wow very happy to hear the Simpsons theme song (done by Green Day) make the top 20 and I'm planning to see the film later today.

I'm planning it too! :D

I'm honestly gobsmacked Garbage missed the top 10 :cry:

 

I'm not.

 

Spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spider pig does.

Can he swing from a web? No he can't hes a pig.

Look oooout, he is a spider pig!

 

- Homer Simpson

 

:D

 

Such a classic already! :tear:

Wow Rihanna took a big jump this week, I imagine this will be another top 5 for her, its weird tho, it doesnt sound like a rihanna song, it sounds like something kelly clarkson or pink would sing (well if it was pink the lyrics would be tougher).

 

I agree Shut Up & Drive sounds more suited to another singer.

 

I could imagine Shania Twain doing a much better country-fied version of the track.

18 :up: (from 65) Rihanna - Shut Up And Drive [D]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/PRERELCDRIH.JPG

 

Chart Run: 65-18 [2 wks]

 

Release date: 3-9-2007

 

Video here:

 

Discussion Thread Here

 

of_76.jpg

 

Well this is the reason that Umbrella will not be on top for week 11 along with Timbaland latest single being released physically.

 

It is shocking them missed top 10 when they were top 5 all week :lol:

 

Surely that much would make it shocking?

15 :down: (from 11) Natasha Bedingfield - Soulmate [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/88697111992.JPG

 

Chart Run: 70-56-49-7-10-11-15 [7 wks]

 

Release date: 2-7-2007

Availability: normally ships in 24 hours

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: 88697111992

Label: RCA

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Soulmate

2. Chasing Cars [Recorded At Radio 1 Live Lounge]

 

Prediction Thread Here

 

of_91.jpg

Just a slight drop for Natasha. She's holding up well

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.