Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 357
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know? :o

 

Im clever :lol:

 

You can see Chanelle on it now live :unsure:

I honestly didn't think Garbage would miss the top ten at all... shame for them. :(

OMG :o

 

Chanelle came back into the House again after Big Brother said she had to wait to talk to the BB Psychologist before she could leave.

 

So, like the rest of the housemates, and the nation, Chanelle is waiting.

 

"I'm like the Ghost Of Christmas Past," said Chanelle.

 

No Chanelle, much more like The-Ghost-That-Said-She'd-Disappear-But-Wouldn't.

 

But with Ziggy getting more affectionate and the hugs and kisses getting more frequent, does Chanelle really want to go?

 

Is there still hope for Chiggy..? Will she stay? Stay tuned.

 

 

18 :up: (from 65) Rihanna - Shut Up And Drive [D]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/PRERELCDRIH.JPG

 

Chart Run: 65-18 [2 wks]

 

Release date: 3-9-2007

 

Video here:

 

Discussion Thread Here

 

of_76.jpg

26 :up: (from 70) Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah [D]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/FEL30086.2.JPG

 

Chart Run: 70-26 [2 wks]

 

Release date: 3-9-2007

 

Video here:

 

Discussion Thread Here

 

 

This is the current US #1 of the week for the band, My guess is that this will reach #1 by the release date of September 3 unless the record company push the date up.

IMO this is a better track than Umbrella :dance:

IF CHANELLE DOE'SNT GO I WILL CRY! GOOD RIDANCE TO HER :(

 

Anyway

 

Rihanna :dance: Great 2007 for her :o

I actually really like this one from Rihanna :o That's coming from one of her biggest critics :lol:
I honestly didn't think Garbage would miss the top ten at all... shame for them. :(

 

I bet its because of $h!tty downloads, the album seems to have sold loads in the shops (#5 in the HMV albums chart) :( :cry:

This Rihanna track is a horrible, camp mess which makes me cringe :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.